Chapter 7

So today Rii was coming over.I got up and did my hygiene stuff.I walked into my closet to find something to wear.After 15 minutes of searching I decided on my turquoise high waisted dressy skirt with my pink inserted sphagetti top.I wore my pink and turqouise spiked Jays with my hair in a neat bun.I added some Material Girls Flirty Fruit to my skin and put on some lip gloss.Why all of this? After talking to Rii I was gonna pick up my cousin from the airport.Her name is Tahj and she a lil shorty.She's 17 like me and Rii and 5'0 in height.Thick not typical thick, with an ass and titties thick but she a cute chubby.She has thick curly hair that is honey blonde not all that long but looks like a lot she's mixed with black and Spanish(Mexican) baby face with hazel eyes big pucker lips if you know what I mean personality wise she a tomboy laid back and chill with that idgaf attitude she real loyal not the one to let anyone tell her what to do she don't take disrespect from nun she real protective but knows when to stay in her place.She's from New York but she finna be starting school here.I missed that girl so much!

Anyway,I began walking down the stairs when I saw Rii and Tahir making out.At first I was gonna stop them but then I left them.I walked in the kitchen and my stomach grumbled.

I walked to the fridge and got out the eggs,bacon and milk.I fried my eggs,one with yolk and the other without.I fried three bacons and made pancake.I then put back the milk and got out the orange juice.I threw myself a cup and sat at the island in the kitchen and ate.I scrolled through my phone as I ate.I was on instagram when this one picture caught my eyes.It was a picture of Jordyn and some girl I;m guessing that's his girlfriend.They looked so happy.He captioned it "<3 My World <3" .I guess I was gonna be played if I said yes to him.Well I guess I dodge that bullet.I won't lie,his girl was pretty.She was brown skin with dimples and medium length curly hair.But I'm not jealous because I'm glad he has someone who loves him and he loves her.As I continued scrolling through and started liking some other pictures Rii walked in.She was wearing a black crop top with highwaisted white shorts and her black and white converse.She had her hair in a ponytail with her black and white snapback.She came and sat opposite me.I flashed a fake smile at her.She rolled her eyes.

"What's your problem? Over there flashing that fake ass smile" I just nod."I can't believe my brother has been hustling my bestfriend.And then come to think of it,she didn't even tell me that they were together.We once made a promise that stated as soon as we got a boyfriend we would tell each other.I know you might not want to tell me because he's my brother but come on Rii you know whoever he is,I'd be by you all through it" I said in dissappointment."Look,I was gonna tell you but then Tahir said that you might freak out so we decided that we both will tell you" she said looking me in my eyes.That way I always know when she's telling the truth."But you know me better than he does Mauricia!" I said as Tahir walked in."Tay, me and Rii have something to tell you" Tahir said."Tahir I know that yall are together" I said getting up to wash my dishes.He looked at me liked he was confused."How'd you know?" He asked looking at Rii then me."Rii didn't tell me but last night when I got home and was on my way to my room I heard when you was asking here" I said looking at them both."Oh so you aren't angry,right?" He asked."Nah,I'm okay with it but if you hurt her I will cut off your balls.Not because your my brother imma be on your side.I love yall both though" I said as I hugged them both.Tahir was looking at me like I was Hulk."BTW you sound like a bvtch last night begging but I think it was cute" I said as me and Rii walked out the kitchen then we laughed.He flipped me the bird."Eww nigga! I'm your little sister.Damn these niggas too thirsty" I said and Rii started laughing.He mugged me.They said their good bye's then we were on our way to the airport.

*OTW to the airport*

"So you really like my brother?" I asked Rii."Yea I do"She said blushing."I'm with you all the way, okay?" I said looking at her then at the road."Yea thanks bae,I Love You" She said looking out the window."Eww bvtch I ain't your bae" I said screwing up my face.She started laughing.We were listening to the radio when K.Michelle's Can't Raise A Man started playing.