Prom and Graduation Week

😍Tay P.O.V💖🌸

All I've been hearing about lately is Prom and Graduation.I was sitting in Geography class, when Principal Jefferson started talking:

"Good afternoon everyone.Well you all know that the annual Prom is coming up and since this year's seniors have made alot of development and brought alot of changes with hapiness, this year's theme for the Prom is "The Masquerade Ball".So girls get your masks out and come looking exquisite.No Ratchets allowed"He said making everyone laugh at the last part.😂

Since Miss wasn't here and I was tired of hearing about Prom, I took out my phone and my headphones and blasted Walk thru by Rich Homie Quan.Someone touched my shoulder so I turned around.It was Nick so I took out my earphones.

"Yes?"

"Taylor,can I ask you something?" I know he wanna ask me to Prom.I bet you

"Spill it"

"Can U please go to Prom with me?I know I'm not your favourite person right now but please?" He said with pleading eyes.I been going through this for couple days now with niggas.But I've been waiting for this very moment.I don't know why thou.

I smiled."Yeah I'll go to Prom with you"He smiled

"Thanks" He kissed me on my cheek.I swear this nigga in love with my cheeks or somethin'.

I continued to listen to my music until the bell rang signalling me to leave.

I walked out to my locker and soon my girls joined me.

"Hey Tay"

"Hey Cuh"

"Hey girls"

I put my stuff in my locker and we began to walk to the car.

"So who ya'll going to Prom with?"I asked

"Well ya'll know I'm going with my boo Tarique" Tahj said cheesing.

"Well Leslie asked me so I'm going with him" I smiled.Rii and Leslie have been getting very close since the party and I know that they both have feeling for one another.

"Ight"

They looked at me like I was dumb.

"What?"

"So we can tell you our dates but you can't tell us yours.I feel you thou" Tahj said smirking.

"Fine I'm going with Nick.He asked me in Geo class" I said looking down.They started laughing.

"I know ya'll still like one another.Ya'll aint slick"Rii said bumping into me.I smileed.It was true but I still love Xavi.

We got in the car and got buckle in.

"So whats ya'll colour?" I asked

"Black"Tahj said texting

"Fuschia"Rii said looking out the window/

"What's your colour since we gotta ask"Tahj said.

"We dont know yet"

"I bet is blue cause both of you like that colour"Rii said.

I dropped Rii off then I drove home.We got out and I locked the car.We walked in the house.

"Maaa we're home"

"Okay girls"

"What's the theme?"She knows all about our school having themes since Tahir went to the same school.