Nice to meet you...

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

😏Its been 3 days since I've talk to Nick and I could give 2 fvcks about him.

I got out of the shower and dried off.I lotioned my naked body with my Dove body lotion.I put on my black Victoria's Secret undergarment then walk in my closet.I decided on my sky blue crop crewneck with "Reckless" in white bold letters.To go with it, I wore my whiter skater skirt with my white Louboutins.

I walked to my dresser and plugged in my curling iron while I added some blue lipstick with my Tiffany & Co. silver bracelet and chain that mom brought back for me. Since the iron was hot, I wand curl my hair.

I grab my phone and walked downstairs.I saw Tahir and Nick eating. I rolled my eyes.

I walked in the kitchen and walked to the fridge.I pulled out the orange juice.

"You aint gon say nun to your bro?" Tahir said staring at me

"Hi" I replied sighing.

"Who u tryna look so sexy for?Nick?"

"Myself nigga" I said

"Where u going?"

"To the mall.Why?"

"Just asking"

I felt someone burning a hole in my back. I just drank my juice and headed out.

I walked to my Range Rover and drove to mall.I luv this shit by August Alsina and Trinidad James was blasting.August is le bae😍

I sang along and soon I was at the mall.I parked and walk in.

*2 hours after*

Im done shopping.I got all I needed so I headed to the food court.Since all my bags were already in my car, I join the line for some chinese food.I felt someone tap me on my shoulder so I turn around.

"You dropped this" said a guy with the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen apart from August.Lol.He gave me my car keys.

"Oh thank you" I smiled.

"I'm Xavier" He said

"Taylor" I said while shaking his hands.

"Well it was nice to meet u Ms.Taylor.You here alone?"

"Yea"

"Can I join u for lunch?"

"Sure"

We ordered and went to find a table. We finally found one and sat to eat.

"So Ms.Taylor,tell me something about yourself"

"Well my name is Taylor Amelia Evans but my people call me Tay.Im 17.Now tell me about u" I said

"Okay well my name is Xavier Williams.Im 18 and I play ball.I recently signed a contract to play with the Heats."

"Oh the good boy.Finally" I said making him laugh.

After a few minutes of us laughing and talking because he told me about his crazy ass ex that tried to kill him, we prepared to leave.

"Can I have your number so we can hang out sometime?" He asked.

"Ight" we exchanged phone numbers and we departed.

I headed to Rii's house since Nick was still at our house.I knocked and opening the door was a crying Rii.Oh Shit!

"Rii why are u crying?"

"Did u know?"

"About what?"