chapter 9

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing.I check the time and it was 7:30 in the morning! Like who T'F calls me at this time in the morning!?

"Speak!"

"This how u answer the phone in the morning?"

"Who T'F is this?Its 7:30 in the morning nigga!"

"Damn guess u didn't wake up right,its Nick"

Holy mother of hoes!How did this nigga get my number? And why he calling me?

"How'd u get my number?"

"I got connects, but I was calling to see what u doing tonight?"

"Oh aight,Let me see? Nothing!"

"Well I'll pick u up at 7"

"Why?"

"Just be ready be time I get there.And don't worry I know where u live" *Click*

Did this mofo just cut me off? And plus he wake me up? He in for a rude awakening when I see him.

I got up and walked to my window.I saw Tahir and some guy dapping and talking.From the angle I saw the guy he was cuteeeee! I opened my window and was about to shout to Tahir when I realised who the guy was.Know wonder this mofo said he know where I lived.It was Nick.I just shut back the window and lied in bed.I decided to save Nick number as <3 Nick (:

I started running through my instagram and saw that some girl was leaving stupid comments on my pictures

@Nicki_Too_Special: Bitch u too ugly!

@Baddie_Tahj: Bitch u the one looking like u was hit by a train.Hop off my cousins pics!

@Fvck_Rii:@Nicki_Too_Special hoe is u mad or nah!?

@Fvck_Tay: Bitch hating cuz she look like a representative of Crayola @Nicki_Too_Special hoe swerve aint nobody got time for u!

She just made my day!

I got off my bed and decided to go get something to eat.Aint nobody got time to look in the mirror.I walked downstairs and saw this nigga in my house!

"Morning Tahir" I said opening the fridge to get the milk."Aye lil sis" he said while looking back at the tv."Who that nigga next to u,aint he got manners" I said while mugging Nick."Oh Nick this ma lil sis Tay this Nick" He said while laughing.Nick smirked and flipped me off.I decided to make breakfast.Pancakes,bacons,eggs and biscuits.

"Aye King call yah girl and tell her pass through we bout to go to the mall" I said while flipping a pancake."Can a nigga spend some time with their girl?" He said while raising an eyebrow."Not when yah girl is my bitch u can't" I said while frying the bacons.He sighed then called her.

"Hmmm you know how to wake up a New York Girl" Tahj said while walking down in her PJs."Morning Cousin!" I said while finishing up on breakfast."Morning beauty,morning King" She said while taking out the orange and apple juice."Aye she on her way over" Tahir said while walking in the kitchen."Aye ma cuz in law coming thru" TJ started singing while dancing my way.I busted out laughing.This girl a trip."Breakfast ready!" I shouted while my girl walked thru the door."Im just in time for the best breakfast,damn my bitch a keeper" Rii said while winking at me.

After breakfast I left Tahir to wash the dishes.Rii stayed to help her boy out.They sooo cute!

Me and TJ went to prepare since we had to go out.I took a 15 minutes shower then got out.I dried off then applied my Skin So Soft lotion.I put on my underclothes then i walked to my closet.

Tay and Rii: http://www.polyvore.com/tay_rii_outfit/set?id=123150286

Tahj: http://www.polyvore.com/tahj_outfit/set?id=123151681