Chapter 5-Him Again!

After that dream, I couldn't sleep back so i got up and went downstairs to the theatre room.I popped in the movie "The NoteBook".That movie had me crying.I started remembering when me and Vontae were together.The things that he put me through.I miss those dimples and those lips.That smile that made my day.I loved that nigga so much but I guess my love meant nothing to him.I didnt deserved that abuse at all!I never cheated,I've been nothing but faithful,honest and loving to him.I started wiping my tears away cause i really need to move on.I got up did my hygiene stuff and blow dried my hair.I turned on my curling iron and then walked in to my walk in closet for an outfit.Then i got a text from Rii Rii.

*OTP with Rii Rii*

💖RiiRii👧: morning sweedie 😍

Me:Morning bae 😘watchu doing?

💖RiiRii👧:just got out the shower

Me:Okay imma pick you up in the next 40 minutes so we can go shopping and go to lunch :*

💖RiiRii👧:Aww😘Aight cool...See u later!

*End Of Convo*

I put on my black lace underwear from Victoria Secret and strapless bra.I took out my polka dot Vogue dressy skirt with my pink tuck in noodle strap tank top and to top it off a denim sleeveless jacket.I went out back,curled my messy hair and put on my clothes.I wore a black strappy heels on my lotioned legs.For accesories I chose a black bracelet and a black collar necklace.I added a little mascara with some lip gloss.As I headed out I grabbed my bright pink neon clutch purse.Your girl was looking fine!!I took a couple photos and posted it on Instagram." 💸The Queen is back bish!👑"

I walked downstairs to see my dad and brother in the kitchen.He fixed me a plate and i ate kissed them and headed out.I pulled up to Rii's house and see Aunt Niki taking out the trash.I call her that cause she treats me like family.I got out the car and give her a hug."Damn my niece looking sexy!"she said.I blushed because that lady is outspoken and she dont care if u dont like what she say,she speaks her mind.Rii came out with her floral jeggings,bright pink and lace shirt with her bugged eyed sunglasses and fringed black bag.On her feet she wore a cute moustache flats with a basic gold bracelet.Her hair was in a neat bun with pink lipstick on.She look so sexy!!

*On the way to the mall*

We were singing to Bad by Wale.

"Is it bad that I never made love,no I never did it,But im sure i know how to fvck,I'll be your bad girl,I'll prove it to you.I cant promise that I'll be good to you,cause i have some issues,I wont commit,No not having it" I love this song!"Girllll u can sing"Rii said in a ghetto voice."Thanks Rii" I said laughing.We parked the car and headed in the mall.As we walked in niggas were staring and bitches was mugging I guess its cause we looked better.But we aint got time for that shit they gon stay hating!

We headed for Forever 21 cause i need some dresses,skirts and tops.After like 20 minutes we were out of there then we headed to Footlocker for some sneakers.I got some Jays,Nikes,White Mountaineering,Seavees and Vans.aS We were approaching the cashier I bumped into someone.When I turned around it was.......

_______________________________________________________

10 READS FOR AN UPDATE!!!

-WHO DID SHE SEE?

-TRYNA GET OVER VONTAE?

-Tahir/King on the side

-Brittany💋💖👌