Chapter 3

~Later That Day~

I was crying.Crying my heart out! Vontae has changed a lot from the first time we met.He was caring and had respect for me but after our 4 months of dating everything changed.The night he invited me over.When I arrived, he looked angry as hell! I asked what happen and he walked up to me and slapped me.I fell to floor with tears running down my swollen cheek.When I looked into his eyes I saw nothing but HATE! he told me if I ever told anybody I'd be DEAD.How did Rii Rii find out? A day she came over and I was crying. I didn't know she had came and she the only person that had I key to my door.She busted in my room with a smile but then it slowly faded.I got up and went over to my mirror.My eyes were puffy, my skin was black and blue and my cheek was stained with tears.All I saw in her eyes was hurt and anger.I told her and she wanted to tell Tahir but I didn't want to.But now I have a plan!A plan that will make him suffer slowly!

I got up and into the bathroom.I took a 20 minutes shower and got out.I put on my black Victoria Secret panty set.I then put on a sweatpants and a matching jacket with black heels.I did my make up.I texted Rii and told her to get ready.I then texted the Devil himself,Vontae!

~OTP with Vontae~

😄Tay😘:Hey

🔪Tae🔫:Hey bae

😄Tay😘:Please come over

🔪Tae🔫:Aight

~End of Convo~

Rii was here.She was gonna hide in my closet.I then heard his car pulled up so I told Rii to hide and I walked down and open the door.He was so cute and sexy but he deserve what he is gonna get!

We walked upstairs to my room. I slowly took off my sweats and jacket.He was enjoying it as I got to him Rii came behind him and knock him out.We tied him up to a chair.I quickly threw on back my clothes.We threw him in my trunk and headed to the trap.We brought him in and as we walked in the guys were staring at us like we mad.The boys took him to the basement.Couple minutes later he was awake.Time to get to business!

Tahir followed us downstairs.I could see he was wondering what was happening.I told him he'll know later.As I walked in Vontae looked scared as hell! I immediately took out a knife and a gun.

"Taylor what's going on bae"? He asked." I ain't your bae u coward!" I shouted I guess Tahir figured out and he walked over to him with clenched jaw and fist and started beating the shit out of him.After he was finished,Vontae was spitting blood.I walked over to him and he was staring at me real hard!

"I loved u for 12 months,You beat me and then apologized,and yet still I stick around but I'm done! I'm done u ain't worth my love, I didn't even tell my own brother because u threaten me!" by this time I was crying." I cried myself to sleep because I still loved u even though u beat the shit out of me! broken nose,swollen cheeks,swollen eyes,swollen wrist,broken ribs! and all that was covered up with make up,YOU KNOW I HATE THAT SHIT!" I yelled at him."Look I'm sorry Taylor I wasn't thinking straight,im sorry bae I Love You!"He replied."Bullshittttt if u really loved me u won't beat the shit out of me!"i yelled crying."You know what?Why T'F I crying for your coward ass! I'm done and u gone die slowly!Bitch Ass Niqqa!" I took the knife and drove it through his hand.He screamed. I then started cutting his skin.Blood was dripping everywhere! It was time for him to DIE!"Bye Bye Vontae Mylique Harris! I will never forget u" I said as I prepared to drive it through his heart.As I did it I was crying but then I did it with much force!He was dead!Rii Rii stood there with tears on her cheek but then hugged me.Tahir called some boys to remove the body and clean up the place.We hugged then he told me he'll be home in a few.I left with Rii and we headed home.The drive home was silent but I didn't mine.When we reached I got in the shower and bathe.I got out and threw on a shorts and a tank top.Rii took my sweats and jacket and burn it.She then lied in bed with me and we fell asleep.

______________________

I did a update for my readers! thanks for reading! :*

-Vontae sorry?

-Taylor killed him?

-Tahir beat his coward ass?

Please comment if u think she did the right thing.

*Dont forget to vote*

-Brittany💋💖👌