chapter 2

I got up and did my hygiene stuff.I then walked into my walk in closet.I decided on my Swaychic leopard crop top,my black skinny jeans,Steve Madden bag and my leopard print converse.I let my hair go down my back and to top it off i wore my leopard print snapback.This girl is bout to let go of her past!

I got a text from Vontae saying he wanna see me but i just rolled my eyes and didnt reply.A Bitch Niqqa Thats The Shit I Dont Like!

I waited for my brother to come get me.I quickly ran downstairs grab a poptart from the pantry heat it up then kissed daddy bye.I ran out to Tahir.

*With The Brother*

Me:Morning Bro

Tahir:Hey...why u so happy?Usually u be acting all sobby and shit!

Me:*Laughs*well im gonna do something that might make me happy again

Tahir:Aye dont do anything crazy.Aint wanna bail u out of jail

Me:Ok then

I got out the car waved him off and headed to my locker.As i approached it my bestfriend came walking up to me with a smirk on her face."Looks like its gonna go down today huh!?"she asked as she hugged me."Yep this bitch aint able no more,"i said replying.We then got our stuff and headed to our first class as the bell rung.All i could think about was my plan to be happy again.You take away my happiness i take away your life!

_______________________________________________________________

-What is Taylor plan?

-Whats up with she and Vontae?

-Vontae on the side

Read,Comment and vote :)

-Brittany💋💖👌