Chapter 11 - Isn't this cosy?

_____REWRITTEN_____

Ginny was quick to jump to her feet as she stared wide eyes at her best friend and sister-in-law. "Y-you found a way?"

"Yes Gin, our babies are coming home," Hermione confirmed, brown eyes sparkling.

"Tell me," Ginny ordered.

Harry stood up calmly behind her and put his hands on Ginny's shoulders. But Hermione shook er head with a firm expression.

"We better gather everyone first," she told them and went further to explain that the wisest choice would be Potter Manor because of its size and space for a big group of people. Especially if spells were about to fly.

"Hermione! You can't just storm in here, telling us you have a solution to bring our kids back, and force me to wait!" Ginny exploded anxiously, as her husband squeezed her shoulders to try an calm her down.

Hermione on the other hand wasn't faced at all by her outburst, already used to it from their school years.

"No Ginny," She refused. "We need to get the others as well, so I can inform everyone at the same time."

Ginny Potter nee Weasley was fuming internally and probably on the outside as well, but she never was good controlling her temper when angry or worried. Her brain would stop working for the most part. And when it came to something like her kids, that got doubled. Though the woman did manage to find some sense in her brain as she let out a deep breath and nodded, grudgingly agreeing.

"Fine," she got out between gritted teeth, as Harry calmed her down by rubbing her back and kissed her neck lovingly, when Hermione wasn't looking.

It made her feel better instantly as shivers ran down her body as if she was a teenage girl again. After all these years together, married and with children, he still got the reaction out of her like in their dating years, despite of all the grief that was going on at that time.

Hermione began to mutter something to herself about patronuses before she walked towards the kitchen to send out messages to all the parents involved.

Ginny sighed and turned around in Harry's arms and faced him. Her arms snaked around his neck as she looked up at him lovingly. Through the years, he had grown taller and a lot more muscular, as the job for an auror craved a lot of physical strength at times. His strong, rough hands went to her hips and stroke her exposed skin, caused when her blouse rose up a few inches.

"They're coming home," she whispered to him with a watery smile. He returned the look, feeling just as relieved and happy.

"That they are."

"I miss our teenage years," Ginny murmured to him, a small smile was playing on her lips.

"Who wouldn't miss them?" Harry chuckled at his wife.

His wife. He was so lucky to get a happy ending and with the most perfect family ever. There was no doubt that he missed his parents, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Fred and everyone close to him that passed in the war. But Harry had matured through the years as a husband and father. He remembered how the first couple of years after the war were the hardest. When he woke up almost every night from nightmares of loved ones dying. Some that had come true. Back then he would have done anything to get them back...but now? He wasn't so sure. Without their sacrifices, the wizarding world might not have been as peaceful as it was now. And he might have never had children to begin with.

"Remember all our times sneaking out in your sixth year?" Ginny asked him, as the memory of their stolen kisses in the broom cupboards and secret passageways came back to her.