Chapter 2 - Introductions

____REWRITTEN____

"Well, seems like you've gotten yourself into quite a predicament," his voice sounded amused and eyes twinkling as all the strangers in the hallway stared at him with eyes almost bulging out.

They looked like they just got caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

"Shit," Albus breathed out, and this time no one corrected him

_____________

"Albus Dumbledore..." Hugo gaped at him with amazement.

The old man looked at the boy with a kind smile. "That is my name."

"Okay, this is insane," Freddie spoke raising both hands up.

"Returning to the past usually is Mr. Weasley," Dumbledore replied to him with a twinkle in his eyes.

"How did y-"

But a look from Teddy shut him up quickly to say anything else. The young man stepped forward as all eyes moved to him. He returned the stares with a blank expression, his auror mode activated.

"And you are?" The headmaster questioned with a smile.

Teddy cleared his throat. "I don't think revealing my name is a clever idea, seeing how we're currently in the past. I wouldn't want to change anything," he told them.

Dumbledore nodded slowly at his reasoning, understanding if they reveal too much. "You are quite correct young man. But I can assure you that telling us a bit about your names and interests won't change anything in the future. Just avoid any big revelations and you'll be fine."

This made Teddy hesitate, as he exchanged looks with his cousins who looked just as conflicted. Who was he to doubt the words of Albus Dumbledore?

"...I suppose so," He replied slowly.

"Excellent! Why don't we all move to the kitchen instead? Molly?" He looked at her, as she woke up from her dazed look.

"Oh yes, of course, follow me, children! Right through this door," she ushered the big group of uncomfortable looking teens.

As they all went into the kitchen and sat down. The future generation had decided that staying close to each other was a much safer and better option, as they all huddled into a large group at the end of the long table.

"What now?" Roxanne asked out the question everyone was wondering.

"Well why don't you start with introducing yourself?" Remus suggested the first one to speak up after Dumbledore.

Teddy who finally seemed to notice him stiffened next to Victoire, who took a hold of his hand and squeezed assuringly. The rest of the teens quickly glanced at their eldest family member as well in concern. Knowing that he had to push away his feelings, and take control of the situation as his family all counted on him.

"Oldest first then," he sighed and stepped forward. "My name is Teddy Lupin."

Remus raised his eyebrows at that, wheels began to spin in his head. "How? I have no relatives left alive." He tried to remain calm but was a bit surprised that this boy shared the same surname as him.

With a tense smile, Teddy continued. "My full name is Edward Remus Lupin, and I'm your son."

A silence came over the room as the sentence came to an end.

"...what?" Remus whispered. A son...someone had actually loved him enough to give him a child. A son at that, despite his curse.

"It's true," Teddy replied and glanced down. "I know what you're thinking. I'm not a werewolf," he assured, making his father sigh out in relief as an instinct.