Chapter 5 - The wrath of Lily Luna Potter

Song recommendation from me to you! <3 "Jay Park - All I wanna do" - is the jam!

There was no time travel, no siblings and cousins. Just the two of them letting out their desires for each other, consumed in their own little world. 

...and therefor not hearing the footsteps coming up the stairs and nearing the room. 

"Oh my God!"

Lily and Scorpius broke apart like lightning and whipped their heads towards the sound. In the doorway stood both Hermione and Ginny, with eyes almost popping out of their heads and jaws wide open in shock. 

What kind of situation to be in, by walking into your future daughter and niece in such a compromising position?

Lily was pressed up against the wall with her legs around Scorpius' waist, not and inch of space between them, hands gripping her thighs. The first few buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned and Lily's shirt had been nearly removed. What they both shared in common was their messed up hair and swollen lips. 

Both cursing underneath their breaths, they let got of each other quickly and fixed their clothing in a haste. Lily was as red as a tomato, while Scorpius on the other hand seemed completely unfazed. Though his darting eyes towards the girls in the doorway said something else. 

But let's just say this isn't the first time the young Malfoy heir had been caught doing something he shouldn't behind closed doors. He was known through Hogwarts as the heartbreaker and bad boy before dating after all. 

Scorpius coughed into the awkward silence and ruffled his hair a little bit, before smiling sheepishly at his girlfriend and ran out of the room and down the stairs. 

Lily stood with her mouth wide open, staring in the disbelief at the coward that was her boyfriend. She slowly looked towards her teenage mum and aunt, biting the inside of her cheek nervously, and in anticipation.

"So how's the weather?" she asked innocently, hesitation clear in her voice.

"How's the weather? You ask us how's the weather after-after THAT?!" Ginny screeched.

Lily winced and cowered even closer into the corner. It seems like the lungs had been with her mother ever since her teen days as well.

"It wasn't that bad," she mumbled, but they heard it.

"It wasn't that bad?! You two were about to sleep together!" Ginny yelled, as her skin flushed red with anger. 

Hermione still stood there shocked, not knowing what to do for the first time in forever.

"Who was about to sleep together?" Sirius, suddenly appeared out of nowhere and asked like it was nothing.

Where did he come from anyway?

Lily groaned internally. Oh Scorpius is so going to get it later. 

Before Ginny could blurt out what happened and spread the situation even further, Hermione thankfully did cut in.

"Nothing Sirius! You can go now! Girl talk!" she said quickly, pushing a confused Sirius out of the room and slamming the door in his face.

"We weren't about to sleep together," she protested quietly and looked down at the floor.

"Oh, so you two undressing each other was just a game?" Ginny laughed humorlessly, while rolling her eyes.

Okay, her teenage mom was more insane than she thought.