Chapter 4 - What even is innocence?

Warning: This chapter gets a bit spicy ;) Read on your own discretion, and refrain from childish comments (they will be deleted). I don't care if you're under the age of 15, you chose to read this. 

A/N: I'd like to remind you that this is my story, and I decide who ends up with who. It's completely okay to have a different opinion on it and you are free to voice it out loud, without being malicious. I've seen the numerous of arguments piling underneath this chapter because of this pairing. If it's Scorose, Scorbus or Scorlily.

It's a story people, don't take it too seriously. 

From now on, any comments that speak badly about this pairing or are rude in anyway to anyone will be deleted without notice.

Sorry for being such a partypooper, please enjoy the rest of the story!

_______REWRITTEN_________

When everyone finally went to bed. They all couldn't wait what's in store for them tomorrow. Could it get any crazier?
___________________________

Lily woke up early in the morning - which was not like her at all. 

It was always Albus in the family who's the morning bird role went to. 

She enjoyed sleeping until noon, or when her mother would be storming into her room, and snapping at her to do something productive. Honestly, sleeping was very productive, so she didn't really get what her mother was going on about. Her brother must have used more energy than she thought yesterday. 

Not being able to fall asleep again, Lily rose up from the mattress and tip-toed over the sleeping form of her cousins. Walking to the small bathroom, she finished her business and got dressed in a pair of jeans her younger mother let her borrow with a hoodie.

She was thankful that fashion back in 1995 wasn't that different from what she had imagined. They had hoodies. That was all she needed to survive. 

Downstairs in the kitchen sat Mrs. Weasley and made tea for Remus and Sirius, who were talking quietly about the upcoming war and complications that were happening around England because of You-know-who. 

When Lily stepped into the room, they shut up and smiled brightly at her. 

"Good morning dear, slept well?" Mrs. Weasley asked at the sight of her granddaughter.

"Yes, very well grandma," Lily replied. 

Mrs. Weasley's smile widened, never getting tired of being called grandma by her future grandchildren.

"Well breakfast is ready for you," she announced and set a single plate with eggs and bacon on the table and filled a glass of pumpkin juice. Lily smiled gratefully and sat down, starting to eat slowly off the plate.

Upstairs in one of the boys' rooms, Scorpius had woken up and was rubbing away sleep from his eyes. Fred, George, and Freddie were still asleep and snoring loudly. He stopped the urge of scoffing. Like father, like son. 

He changed into some sweatpants and a white shirt that he got to borrow from George the night before. Unlike his father and grandfather, Scorpius didn't have platinum, white-blonde hair, but instead, he had dirty blonde locks and baby blue eyes with hints of grey in them.

He walked downstairs and when hearing Lily's familiar tinkling laugh, he couldn't help but smile. He loved her and everything about her, and when Mr. Potter found had found out about them, he wasn't mad surprisingly enough.