Chapter 3 - Awkward

Okay, so the names that have bold are the future people, so you don't get confused.

_______REWRITTEN_______

"Well that was quite a plot twist for today, don't you think?" Dumbledore said merrily. "Isn't dinner soon Molly?"

"Oh yes of course!" Mrs. Weasley announced as the kitchen came to life once again. The occupants at the moment all made some space and helped with making the table ready for the meal ahead of them. 
_____________________

The kitchen that usually was filled with gloom and whispers was the opposite now. With their 10 new visitors, space was a bit small, but the adults simply whipped out their wands and conjured chairs and some extra tables to put together. Mrs. Weasley was bustling around the small space with help from some of the girls, as the table slowly was filled with all different kinds of foods. The future generation didn't even think about how long they've been here, as the hunger finally caught up to them.

When everyone sat down and the mouthwatering food stared up at them from the table, people started to fill up their plates. Especially Ron that is. Hermione like always rolled her eyes and looked away in disgust. Leaving Harry to chuckle at his two best friends. That in the future would be married and have two kids together. Funny how fate works out sometimes.

The Potter-Weasley family just sat there awkwardly and didn't know whether to take food or just sit there, afraid of their manners. But Mrs. Weasley noticed their unsure behavior.

"Well why are you just sitting there? Eat!" She encouraged with a smile.

Hugo's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Thanks grandma!" he grinned and they started to quickly fill their plates as well.

As for Mrs. Weasley sat there shocked and happy being called grandma. Her heart almost exploded in glee being called that title. Small tears of happiness wanted to run down her cheeks, but she held them back unnoticed by anyone. Clearing her head, she began to eat and chat with the people around her.

The professors along with Mad-Eye had all left before, to leave the family eat in peace. Not wanting to intrude in the moment.

"James, we never got to know who your mom was," Harry asked, looking at his adult son. That scarily almost looked like a spitting image of the original James Potter, just without the glasses.

James smirked, and Lily and Albus couldn't believe that this was' their brother and was learning to become an auror.

"Oh you see; young dad our mom is...Drumroll please!" Freddie, along with Hugo and Roxanne made drumroll sounds on the table dramatically, and Teddy rolled his eyes at them.

"GINNY WEASLEY!"

This made Fred and George spit out their juice as Hermione and Mrs. Weasley beamed. Mr. Weasley smiled as well, while Ron choked on his food. And Bill on the other hand looked like he wanted to punch Harry in the face. The rest smiled and clapped, congratulating a shocked and frozen Harry, along side with Ginny, who was gawking at James in disbelief.

"YOU KNOCKED UP MY SISTER THREE TIMES!" Ron boomed looking at his best friend and sister, who were blushing furiously and avoiding to look at each other's eyes.

"Ronald!" Hermione snapped and pulled him back down by his sleeve.

"Come on Mione!" Ron complained.

Hermione blushed a faint blush hearing him call her that, and got butterflies in her stomach, but she covered it up. Unfortunately, Fred and George saw it, and smirked at each other knowingly.