Chapter twenty-five

"Jack?" i open my eyes and meet Alice's orange ones.

"hey," i sit up from the couch and look at Alice in front of me, feeling my cheeks turn bloody red at the sight of her. just a towel

"uh, did you bring any clothes?" i nod.

"check the room next to the kitchen." i mumble, looking down in my lap.

"what's wrong?" i shake my head. "just get some clothes on." i laugh, Alice rolling her eyes.

"still a pain in the ass!" i hear a door shut and sigh, walking to the kitchen and leaning against the counter. its so quiet, it's painful. im used to Alive screaming at someone or everyone running around trying to kill each other but... now its just...bliss.

i look up as i hear the bedroom door open and look at Alice with a small smile, nodding her over. she walks over to me and i engulf her in a hug, kissing the top of her head and letting out a happy breath of air.

i pick Alice up and set her on the counter, lacking my hands with hers and kissing her cheek.

"i missed you." i whisper quietly, thinking out loud to myself.

"all i did was-" "talk to me?" i nod, blushing slightly. i don't fucking blush, what the hell.

"i heard you. thank you, though." i nod and let her hands go, clapping them together and my box dropping into her lap.

"i need you to do something for me. both of us." Alice nods holding the box.

"i need you to burn it." Alice eyes me. "and why would i do that?" i roll my eyes.

"why do you think?" she nods. "but i....i can't....you'll leave." i shake my head.

"no i won't, im in the box." Alice makes a face. "then how am i holding it?" i shrug.

"i don't know. but Alice, i need you to do this for me. i would do it myself, but if i did, it would kill me. i can't destroy it. please." Alice looks at the box and looks at me.

"promise you won't leave?" i nod. "i promise." Alice nods and i help her off the counter, following her over to the fire place and standing next to her. i nudge her and watch the box fly from her hands, landing in the fire and a burst of pain rising to my chest.

i bite down on my tongue as the box burn and feel it go away one the box starts falling apart.

"can you change the weather outside?" i nod. "make it snow?" i nod and Alice runs outside once the ground is covered with white. cheese. yes, that's what i call it. white cheese.

"Jack, c'mon!" i shake my head and look down, smiling when a snow ball hits my head. i look up to a pouting Alice and run after her, laughing as she screams and runs between trees at a attempt to get away from me.

"Jack- no!" i tackle Alice to the ground and laugh as she screams, pushing me off her.

"you got snow in my shirt!" i get up with Alice and fake frown.

"its a good thing its just water." Alice steps in front of me and smiles, pulling my head down and giggling onto my lips as she feels the heat come off my face. this is still new to me, so its...embarrassing.

i ignore Alice giggling and put my hand to the back of her neck so her lips are pressed harder to mine.

out of everything in this world, Alice makes me the happiest. makes me feel full. i don't know what i would have done is she died. i wouldn't be able to live with myself, because i did it. i putter the good in her, and it would have killed me if she died.

"sorry, im sorry." i mumble to Alice, pulling away from Alice as i slam her into a tree.

"don't stop." is the last thing she says before i attack her.

~°~

"well." i look at Alice and she nods, her eyes still closed.

"are you ok? i didn't....uh...hurt you?" i ask quietly, pulling her closer to me.

"no." Alice mumbles, holding onto my bare shoulders tightly.

"it felt good." i nod and smile at Alice's sudden tiredness. i look around the room and sigh.

"do you know where my pants are?" Alice shakes her head.

"don't care." i sigh and lay my head back onto the pillow.

"Jack." i pull Alice up more so my lips are by her ear.

"yes love?" "i do love you." i nod, holding her tighter.

"i know, i love you too."

and that's where life leaves us. we have each other, and that's all we need. i don't need to go out and kill people all the time, and Alice doesn't need to live the shitty she had before. its all perfect now. she's ok, and she's safe. i love her, and that's all that matters.

i just hope the tables don't turn on us.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~'~''~°~°~°~

ITS OVER GUYS!!! (sobs uncontrollably) I KNOW A LOT OF YOU LIKED THIS BOOK (zoe) AND ARE UPSET BY THE LATE UPDATE, BUT COMMENT IF I SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER BOOK TO GO WITH IT. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY, BLESS YOUR LITTLE JOE HEART AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD MAKE A SECOND BOOK. BYE GUYS!!!