.Chapter Four

JACK

knowing that you have someone asleep next to you or on top of you can make a difference. Me and Alice didnt move from where we were. all we did was turn to the side.

i open my eyes slightly and open them all the way when i see Alice curlled up against me in a ball. she must be cold.

i get up and streatch out the best i can without causing any more damage to my body, going underneith my bed and grabbing a thin blanket. i know Alice is cold but if i were to pull the blankets on the bed over her, she would start sweating.

i lay back down next to Alice and cover her with the blanket. i sigh and feel my body go stiff as Alice rest her head on my chest with her arms tightly around me.

i need to calm down. we've been sitting like this together-by my own free wil- for at least three hours. i need to calm down. i mean; so what, she's laying on me by her actions. wasnt she doing  that before? i know she was on top of me because i pulled her onto me but...she didn't fight me. it was like she wanted it. i don't know.

i look down at Alice for a second and flick her nose.

"so, you are awake." Alice smiles and her tired green eyes shine slightly as she looks at me.

"hi." i smile smally and gently poke the bridge of Alice's nose.

"hey there sunshine." i sigh quietly and brush my fingers through Alice's hair softly. her hair really is soft.

"i thought you had claws?" Alice whispers, taking my hand and looking at my fingers.

"retractable " i slip my fingers between Alice's and let our hands  fall back onto the bed. i pull them closer to my chest and close my eyes.

"you're mine now. forever."

" ill never let go Jack." i hear a mocking voice. i sit up and look around the room and watch Ben, Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie and Masky come out of the bathroom, all laughing and Jeff throw an envelope at me.

"You guys are to much!" Ben laughs, falling against the wall. i sit up and rip the envelope open, watch pictures fly everywhere. i grab them off the ground and look through them, watching Alice get up with a bat. i forgot that i had one under my bed.

Alice chases everyone out of the room while scrteaming and i look through the pictures.

one of right when we fell asleep, another of us rolled away from each other, and....

i feel my cheeks heat up and the pictures get snatched out of my hands.

"Alice, no!" i go to grab them but Alice holds her foot on my chest and she bites her lip, looking at me.

"you were fucking awake!" Alice pushes me off the bed and throws the pictures at me, running out of the room with a blush.

i grab the picture and smile, sliding it not my back pocket. i had woken up and Alice was still asleep. so, being a guy, i layer my head on her chest and played with the top of her shirt. apparently The guys caught me while i was doing it. oh well.

~Alice~

fucking creep. now i feel all weird. ew.

"hey, Alice?" i stop walking down the hall and turn my head, seeing Tobbi where he was before when jack smashed his hand.

"could you, um, help me?" i walk over to him and grab the handle of the door, turning it and opening the door off his hand.

"thanks." he rubs his purple knuckles and looks at me once more before getting flashed out of the room. huh.  i sigh and look around the hall, my eyes looking at the borded up doors.  i know Jack told me not to go near them but....i cant resist. im a curious fucker. i walk down the halls quietly so no one can hear me, and stand one foot away from the door. there just doors. i dont think-

i get pushed down to the ground and slide a few feet away from the door, the blued masked man standing over me. 

"i know Jack told you not to go in there. what were you thinking! if you go in there-" "Jack, calm the fuck down, she thinks its an empty room!" i heart Jack's British, gruff voice behind me. two Jacks. well. blue masked Jack doesnt say anything but just...stairs at Jack. i turn to Jack and my eyes widen, me turning around and looking up at him. i cant get up. thats not Jack. his feathers....some of them are....colorful. 

"what?" i feel blue maksed Jack pick me up and i stand on my feet. "J-Jack...your...." i point at his shoulders and he looks down, shaking his head. 

"no..."Jack pulls the colorful feathers off  but when he rips them off, a new feather replaces it. 

"get them off!" i shake my head. i dont know what to do. i push past both Jacks and run up the secound stair case, banging on Slendy's door and kicking at it. 

"child! what the hell-" "get your lanky ass down to Jack! he's...he's colorful.." i get flashed out of the room with Slendy and look at Jack as he kneels on the flor with many colorful feathers around him. was Jack like this before? 

i watch Slendy pick up Jack and pull off one of the feathers, holding it up to a black one and nodding. 

"he's changing back to his normal form. he's happy. something he hasnt felt in a while. and its because of you." Slendy looks at me and i frown. "me? how is it my fault?" "Alice, Jack has some strong feelings for you, and its changing him. its making him feel." i look at Jack and watch as he tries glaring at me, but just looking down at the ground.

"he's trying to be mad. he has no right."  i look to my left at Jeff and Ben, them standing  next to me. 

"i knew this was going to happen. " Jack sighs, Slendy setting him down. i watch Jack walk over to Jeff and take his knife out of his pocket, running down the stairs and the front door shutting.

"w-what do i do?" "make yourself more ugly-" i push Jeff down the stairs and walk into Jacks room, sitting on his bed and looking at the few colorful feathers on the pilllow, floor and bed. its not my fault he likes me. almost every giy i meet does. its annoying. i cant go anywhere without at least a group of guys trying to talk to me. i mean...i like Jack, dont get me wrong, but sleeping in a room with the same person who likes you is weird.  i dont know what he could be doing, or thinking.

i guess the real question for me is: do i like Jack?

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=$=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~==~=~=~=~=~==