Chapter Ten

Alice

"just let me kill it!" i send a glare at Jack and shake my head. Jack had ttaken me to a small clearing and i found a cat, and now Jack wants to kill it.

"It's gonna die anyways..." i watch Jack sigh as he lets his arms hang loose to his side swinging his feet to the sides on the ground, creating holes in the ground.

i scoot closer to jack so my arm is touching his and put the cat in his lap.

Jack stairs at the cat and his jaw tightens.

"get it off me." i give Jack a confused face. "get the tucking cat off. me. now." i grab the cat and set it next to me quickly, looking at Jack.

"what's wrong." Jack shakes his head. "i just..... i just don't like cats."

"why don't.....oh." im guessing it has something to do with the little boy he was made for.

"Jack?" Jack looks at me. "tell me the story." Jack smiles slightly and shakes his head.

"not alone, little flower." i nod slowly and lay down on my stomach, drawing things in the snow.

"i was made for him." i look behind me at Jack with my eyebrows raised and my fingers still.

"he had no friends, his parents were abusive and...well....he was just a lonely kid. i used to be all colorful, happy and bouncy. he had to keep me a secret and when he tried convincing his mom i was there, he got in trouble." i sit up and shake the snow from my hair,  watching Jack with an interesting look. this is starting to freak me out.

"we went on for a few months, and when his parents were at work, we would play in the back yard. one time, we were playing pirets, and they're was the neighbors cat on the yard.

'seems we've got a trespasses off the port bow, Jack! don't let him get away!'" jack mock in a little kid voice.

i scoot closer to him so our shoulders are touching and rest my head on Jacks arm while looking up at him.

"i grabbed the cat and....crushed it. he git rid of it so he wouldn't get in trouble. a few weeks later he had to leave and he couldn't bring me. so, i went back into my big and waited for him to come back." Jack messes with his knife and his hand grips it tightly.

"i waited for fourteen fucking years, and he never came back!" i scoot away from Jack as he screams at himself, his arms turning dark and his claws growing out.

"he came back but he didnt fucking come back for me! he forgot about me! he murdered people for fun! its all a big game! yeah......that's what it is...." Jack gets up and pulls me with him by the front kf my shirt and bringing my face close to his.

"isn't that what it is,  Alice? a huge fucking game? you humans drink your lives away, and you expect everything to be ok. but that's where i come in." something sparks in Jacks eyes and i start pushing at his chest. now i know why im not supposed to be alone when he tells the story. he's going to kill me.

"i come in, and make your world a living nightmare." Jacks hand trails up my neck and he squeezes.

"you all beg for mercy. you expect me to get you live. 'no, please, don't hurt me!' its pathetic!" Jack yells, squeezing my throat tighter. i close my eyes and kick at Jacks legs while clawing at his hands. im going to loose air.

"Jack.....p-please stop! it hurts!" Jack laughs and growls slightly.

"that's what he said. he just wanted to live. but i wanted to play his gave with him. and he-" i watch Jack get tackled to the ground and Fall to my knees while trying to breath.

"Alice, Alice, are you ok?!" i look up at BEN and sally and nod, looking over at Jack as Jeff and Tobi hold him down.

"i....i can't..." "shh, just breath." i get picked up and carried away from everyone.

i didn't think Jack would lash out like that. sure, i knew he was going to get mad, but i didn't think he was going to try and kill me.

"Alice, stay awake." i hit E.J. in the chest as he pulls my hair and get my eyes fall shut. how many times am i going to pass out?

"Alice! look at me and stay. awake." i force my eyes open and look into E.J.'s black pits, his figure bouncing up and down. are we moving? i guess we are...

"Jack! no-" i feel my body hit the ground and roll away from E.J., my head hitting something and the lights turning out. what the hell?

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~