Chapter twenty-two

*ALICE*

"don't ever make me do that again." i complain to Jack, drying my wet

hair and pulling small twigs out of my hair.

"well, you need to learn." i roll my eyes at Jack and lay next to him on the bed, sighing and wincing as Jack pulls me closer to him. my whole body hurts. my legs are on fire from running, my arms hurt from all the cuts, and the whole time i was looking for hoodie, he would punch me in the stomach and i would have to chase him. so all in all- today was not fun.

"stop moving." Jack complains, holding me tighter.

"it fucking hurts. thanks to your clown ass." Jack lets me go and rolls onto his back, letting out a sigh which causes a piece of his hair to bounce up in the air, and turns to me.

"why are you staring at me?" I shrug. " why not." we both look up at the ceiling and Jack gets up, grabbing on of the poles on the bed and pulling himself up.

"um, no stripping!" I yell, covering my eyes. "im not stripping, gosh." I look at Jack and watch him hold onto the pole tightly with his leg, reaching over to the very top of the window and pulling himself un to the railing.

" I want to get up there!" I yell, standing on the bed. Jack smirks. "climb." I sit back down and sigh. "I don't want to go up there that bad." Jack rolls his eyes and climbs down, grabbing my hand and pulling m on his back.

"thank you. Prise Rire." I giggle, Jack giving me a strange look. "French." he nods, till confused. "its your name I French. I forget when I get super mad or confused, I start to speak French, which I learned over a few years because I do have some French in me. I got mad today and started rambling in French and it just came to my head, so I said your name in French cause..... you know....YOLO." Jack rolls his eyes and starts climbing p the pole again, putting me on the top of the railing once he gets to the top, and pulls himself up next to me. this is freaky, yet cool. im about ten feet up from the ground, on a curtain rod.

"so, how was finding hoody?" I gran. "I couldn't even find him! he would always punch me in my nerves and it took me forever to get back up and look for him again, then have the process repeat it self." Jack nods. "did your use your senses?" I shrug. "I think so." Jack sighs and pats the top of my head. 

"you have so much to learn, Jea de quillies (skittles)" I smile at Jack and watch him lean back, his body swinging back and forth on the curtain railing.

"oh, I want to try!" I go to lean back and hear a crack, stopping and seeing the walls where the railing is screawed in cracking.

"Alice, get down! get down!" before I can move i get pulled to Jack's body and fall back with him, my head hitting the ground and then the railing hitting my nose. i just can't get a break.

~

Jack

man. I cant not go a day without Alice passing out because she hits her head. I really need to watch this girl. and where did the French stuff come from? I know a little, but... she never talked about her being French or speaking it.  well, I guess I should start paying attention more... now that she's speaking it, I guess she does have a French accent.

"can you not go s day without her passing out?" I turn to the door and see Zo-e giving me a blank look. I shrug and she sighs, walking away and coming back with a syringe filled with purple goo.

"put in in her neck where the three dots are." I take the syringe. "why?" Zo-e shrugs. "Slendy told me to give it to you and do that." I shrug and wait for Zo-e to leave the room before I move Alice's hair and slowly inject the goo into her. god, this is nasty.

"ow, Jack get this out of me." Alice mumbles, grabbing my wrist with the little strength she has and trying to pull my hand away.

"Jack-" Alice's eyes snap open and i watch the red slowly drain from her eyes. i yank the syringe out if Alice and she lets out a gasp of air, her strength around my wrist tight and possibly bone breaking.

"are you ok?" Alice nods and i look into her eyes, the red staying the same from when it disappeared.

"ok." i sigh, picking Alice up and setting her on the bed, pushing her hair of her eyes.

"listen, ok?" she nods. "don't ever let this go in you." i hold up the syringe, pointing to the purple goo.

"don't eat or drink anything purple, and don't let anyone try telling you this is safe, ok?" she nods, rubbing her eyes roughly.

"no, stop. don't touch your eyes." i grab Alice's wrist and she kicks me away from her, continuing to scratch at her eyes.

"Jack, they fucking sting!" i grab Alice's wrist with more force and