chapter nineteen

ALICE

i cannot believe what i just heard. i refuse to.

"i-i-what?" Jeff groans. "Slendy gave you his blood and now your a creepypasta. lets go." Jeff starts

walking again and Jack sighs, us following after everyone.

"what's his deal?" "Jeff and Slendy hate each other."

"but they still live together?" Jack shrugs, stopping me and taking my bags.

"what-" "we're about to go into a portal. go." i look at the portal in front of me and put my foot in, stopping and looking at Jack.

"you'll be fine." i step fully in the portal and everything around me turns black. i look around and get pushed.

"Hey-" "you never stop in a portal, always keep moving." i keep walking and everything turns into thick, green woods.

"where are we at?" Jack looks around. "Montana. Summer time." i nod and pump into Slendy, stepping back and looking at the three story house.

"Jack, grab Alice." Jack puts a tight arm around my waist and we get teleported to a big room.

a giant bed with silk red blankets with post around the bed, keeping the thin canopy up, a door (im guessing the bathroom), and a large window covered by black out red curtains.

"so, i get-" i drop my things and run towards the bed, jumping up and spinning to my back in the air, landing on the sheets with a laugh.

"really?" i look at Jack. "you know th

at you want to. c'mon. just do it." Jack sighs with a smile and does what i did, laughing and rubbing the blankets between his hands.

"soft." i nod and close my eyes, letting my body sink into the blankets.

"no, don't fall asleep yet! you just got turned into a pasta!" i sit up and nod. he's right.

"so, what can i do?" Jack shrugs. "still got the fangs?" i nod and show him my growing fangs. he sighs sadly and nods, messing with my shoe lace.

"jack?" he looks at me. "what's wrong?" he shakes his head and i get pulled back onto the floor, Zo-e looking at me with excitement.

"isn't this house amazing! i love your room, but it would be better if everything was orange. " i nod with confusion and she waves running out of the room.

"i think its funny how excited she gets sometimes." i lay back down on the edge of the bed and Jack drags me over to him and keeping a tight hold on me.

"why you over there, its one bed for a reason." i smile as Jack kisses the back of my neck and hold onto his arm. " Jack." "yes love?" i turn to my back and look at Jack, shrugging and kissing his cheek.

"hi." there's a pound coming from somewhere and me and Jack run out of the room, race down the stairs and go into the area in front of the door where everyone else is.

" has everyone seen their rooms?" everyone nods. "ok. slight problem with the house- its not a creepypasta house." everyone looks at Slendy. "it's owned in my real name. and that's a problem." Jeff walks over to the couch and jumps on it yelling, "not my problem!"

i roll my eyes. "why is it a problem?" "i 'died' in the 1800's. when i say die i mean got turned into this. if they look through the records, they will look me up and see that i died over a thousand years ago." everyone nods and BEN starts laughing while Sally shakes her head next to him.

"BEN, why are you laughing?" he points at Slendy.

"you're old." leave it to BEN to think of that.

"anyways, while we're here, you need to keep an eye out for anything-" everyone runs upstairs and Slendy points at me before flashing out of the room.

someone nocked on the door.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~