Untitled Part 2

Jacob POV

"I don't know why they invited that fat bitch for" Marques say.

"come on man why you talk about her like that" my cousin Nicko answer.

"nah man I just don't like her"

"come on man I don't know why you don't like her she's a nice girl" Ryan Melissa's boyfriend say.

"you just don't know her she might seem nice but she is a complete bitch I can't stand her"

"she just shy man cool off" Nicko say

"yeah why don't you find her a boyfriend since you think she so nice why you never hook her up with your cousin you know how much she love him" I choked on my drink when Marques says that. The fuck this nigga talking about.

"wait a minute what cousin are you talking about she better be a lesbian because I'm the only male cousin he has" I answer him.

"nah nigga I'm talking about you she be telling her sisters how much she loves you" he says with a smirk on his face. The fuck he talking about, don't get me wrong she has a beautiful face and all she's just not my type. I love them slim thick girls but bbw is not my cup of tea.

"nah thank you" I say laughing.

"whatever man let's get back to the table" Nicko say.

Madison POV

The guys came back to the table and hand the girls their drinks. I look at Jacob and smile to myself he is just perfect. He's like 6 feet tall he doesn't have the athletic body like all rip and stuff but he has a nice body. Don't ask me how know please, cause I'm ashamed of myself for that one.

After a few minutes of watching Janae and Marques making out I started feeling uncomfortable when Marques look at me and smile. I decided it was time for me to go home.

"hey guys I'm gonna go home now I have a paper to finish"

"really Maddie?" Janice say to me.

"come on Madd"

"you just got here" Melissa say.

"yeah, see you guys at home" I got up to leave then heard Marques say.

"let her leave it not like her fat ass gone be miss anyway" I turn to see Janae pinching him and Jacob covering his laughter.

"I'll walk you outside sis" Melissa say.

"no it's ok" I say and smile at her trying to cover my embarrassment. I walk outside get in my car and drive home. When I arrive home mom was already asleep so I went straight to my room change into my pajama and get to bed.

An hour after laying in my bed I heard Janae coming in the room I close my eyes trying to act like I was asleep.

"Maddie are you asleep" I felt her seat on my twin size bed.

"yea" I answer her.

"I'm sorry for what Marques say earlier he was just drunk"

"yeah it's ok can we just talk about latter I'm sleepy"

"ok babe" she answers and get off the bed to go to her side of the room.

Two weeks after the party Nicko was in the house with Jacob they were seating in the living room talking to Melissa and Janice when I walk through the door coming from a very stressful day of work and school, I work from 7am till 3pm then I went to class from 4pm till 7pm. I have a professor that I think hate me and work is just I can't even explain it.

"hi guys" I say and was about to rush to my room.

"hey sisi what's wrong" Janice ask.

"nothing just tired"