Part title

Now Ami're come to  the office more often and his smiles become more like flirts. he have my email and number do to me working on yet another contract for him. He text me for no reason but nothing out of place.
I've so tired lately and I realize I've losing some weight which I don't mind at all.
I got some new clothes some nice clothes. For some reason I've been feeling good in my skin lately. And having Ami're smiling and flirting with me was a plus. "Today you will be going to Ami're's office and work with him there and yes I did ask him to come her instead he say he couldn't cause he some to be over there"
"Ok sir" this is not the first time I got send to work with some client so I took what I need and get a Uber there. I walk in I was directed to his office he welcome me in and we went straight to work it was a lot of things to go over we even forgot about lunch we work until late. I was about to order an Uber when he offered to take me home. " I don't know about you but I'm starving what about we get something to eat before I drop you off" I agree cause my stomach was killing me I was tired but I was also very hungry. We went to a restaurant not to far from the beach we ate and have minimal conversation. After we ate we sat a little longer talking about a lot of things I also learned that his mother was my boss only sister and she died when he was in 9th grade due to breast cancer and that his dad left right after that and his uncle and wife took him in an raise him making sure he has everything he needs. They have dinner together every Sunday and he have lunch with his uncle every Friday. It feels like we talk for hours.
He drop me home after we talk the night away.
For the the remainder of the week I go back and forth from my job to Ami'res office and I like it the conversation with him never get dull and he motivates me to actually come to work every day cause lately my body just don't want to get out of the bed.

Don't ask me how I get her cause I don't know how to explain it.
I look at Ami're beautiful body Latin next to me with his hands wrap around my nacked body.
All I remember was
"No Mr. Johnson you cheated" I laugh we were playing a game of chest after a long day of work we we're actually celebrating we are finally done drafting all his contract and they are all sign I got pay extra for my good work and guarantee free stay at any of his hotels anywhere in the world.  We eat and laugh and drink and play games.
I don't know when  was the last time a play a chest" I say
"It explaina why you so bad at it" he say and we both laugh we were seating on his living room floor. somehow in the mists of us laughing our face come so close to each other that my lips brush lightly against his cheeks. Before I even know what happened we were kissing. The kiss was so passionate and relaxing that I could swear I was floating.
He was so gentle and sweet he took his time to touch every inch of my body this man actually makes love to my soul and body.
It was so good that I forgot that the lights were on or maybe I just didn't care.
" baby where are you going" he say as I was trying to get out of his arms " I need to go to the bathroom"
"No don't leave me in the bed alone" I laugh and get up and go pee when I get up he was standing in front of the door looking at me
" do you know how beautiful you are when you get shy and you nervously smile at me" this man was so fucking beautiful naked his body screams perfect and his dick is just mind blowing I want him to bend me over and fuck me all over again. This man walk in and kiss me while I was seating on the toilet I smile through the kiss "you nasty" I say to him "for you baby I'll be whatever you want me to me to be" I wipe myself up and get up to wash my hand and he was kiss my next and his touch makes my body shiver he tuned me around and he pick me up and seat me on the counter. He kiss me while caressing my sore breast I wanted him some bad that I took his thick dick in my hand I could even fully wrap my fingers around it and I stroke him lightly
"Fuck" he whisper faintly he pull be to the edge of the counter and place himself between my legs I gasp when I feel him slowly penetrate me I can feel his dick fill every inch of me " you feel so fucking good" hi expel I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter this man was driving my body crazy I couldn't take it " oh god Ami're" I dig my nails into the skin on his shoulder as he go deeper into my wet core you can here the sound my wetness every time he stroke we moan in pleasure in one swift move he pick me up and I wrap my legs around his wait as he guide us back to bed.