Meeting Niall in London

“Oh my god Bella is that Harry Styles???” my friend Rebecca screams as she slaps my arm. I look quickly behind us and nearly faint when I see Harry Styles and Niall Horan walking down the street.

I laugh as she squirms in her seat and screams like a little school girl. I say while laughing, “Calm down Bex.”

She looks at me wide-eyed and says, “Calm down?? It’s Harry fucking Styles!!”

I look back quickly and blush when I see Harry laughing a little and staring at her. I whisper to her, “Bex why don’t you yell a little louder. I don’t think Harry heard you enough.”

She blushes and then gasps when she sees Harry and Niall walking over to us. She slaps my arm and hisses, “Oh my god Bella they’re walking over here!”

I look at them and blush a deep shade of red when I make eye contact with Niall. I turn my head around and try to calm my breathing. When Harry and Niall get to us Harry says in his deep voice, “Hello ladies. Couldn’t help but hear you ladies screaming. Niall and I wanted to make sure you guys were okay.” He winks at Bex and she giggles.

She says quickly, “Oh yes we are okay I was just so surprised to see you here.”

Harry laughs and says, “Well love we are just staying for a few weeks then going back to America for a tour and some interviews.” She giggles again and he gives her a cheeky smile. I turn to Niall slightly as Harry and Bex are talking. He smiles at me and mouths the word “Hi.” I blush and do the same back.

We look at each other until Bex shakes my arm. I look at her confused and say, “Huh? What?”

She laughs and says, “I said is it okay if Harry and I go walking around?”

I look at her a little aggravated and say, “You are seriously going to leave me alone? We were supposed to go over your house and have a sleepover.” She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I sigh and say, “Go ahead.”

She hugs me tight and walks off with Harry. I sigh again and take a sip of my tea. I’m startled when I see Niall sit in the seat that Bex was just in. I blush and he says, “Hi. I’m Niall if you hadn’t already noticed.”

I laugh and nearly melt when I hear his Irish accent. “Well hi I’m Bella and I know who you are. I’m a very big fan of One Direction and so is my friend Bex if you couldn’t already tell.”

He laughs and my heart starts to beat faster. He says, “I’m sorry Harry took your friend away. He is quite the lady charmer.”

I take another sip of my tea and say, “No it’s okay.”

He smiles again and says, “So do you live in London or are you just visiting?”

He licks his lips and I stare at them for a few seconds then look back up at him. “No I live here. I used to go to an all girls boarding school but I just finished.”

He smiles again and says, “Ah wow. I went to an all boys school. Are you from London because it doesn’t sound like you are?”

I play with my thumbs and say, “No I’m from America but I moved here three years ago. I was being bullied in school so my mom sent me to London and that’s when I met Bex. We shared the same room in boarding school.”

He licks his lips again and I groan inside my head. “That’s terrible. People are so mean sometimes. I do hope you are much happier now. I would hate to see a beautiful face like that be upset.” I blush and bite my lip. I try to formulate words but I come up with nothing. I smile and just nod my head like an idiot. We sit there for a little while then he speaks up and says, “So do you maybe want to walk around with me for a while?”

I blush and say softly, “Sure I’d love to.” We get up and walk down the street. We talk for hours about everything and anything. I tell him about my low self esteem and he tells me about his love for any kind of food except vegemite. He stops and signs things for and takes pictures with them too. We walk by the London Eye and I say to Niall, “Do you want to go on?”

He smiles and grabs my hand, “Sure let’s go.” I blush as he leads me over to the Ferris wheel. We get on and look out above London. Niall shuffles closer to me and smiles then blushes. I smile back and he says, “Wow. It looks so beautiful…but not as beautiful as you.”

He mumbles the last part so I turn to him and say, “Hm?”

He turns to me and says, “I think you’re beautiful.” I blush and look down. He pulls my chin up and whispers, “Don’t doubt yourself. You are quite gorgeous. I nearly lost my breath when I first saw you.”

I blush even more and say, “You’re beautiful too.”

He laughs lightly then looks at me and says, “Can I kiss you?”

I stare at him shocked and then choke out, “Y…yes.” He puts his face close to mine and I breathe heavily. He brushes his lips against mine then kisses me softly. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back. He deepens the kiss and pulls me closer. I pull away lightly after a few minutes and try to catch my breath.

He blushes and says while holding my face, “I don’t know what it is but there is something about you that I can’t get out of my head. I really like you.”

I bite my lip and say, “I like you too.”

He hugs me tight and says, “Would you mind going out to dinner with me tomorrow?”

I hug him closer and take in his scent. I smile into his shoulder and mumble, “Of course. I would love to.”

He gives me a big smile and says, “Well let’s get you back to your friend. We have been gone for a while.” I smile and grab his hand. We walk off the Ferris wheel, holding hands, and go back to the spot where we first met. I see Bex and we both give each other huge smiles. We say good bye to Niall and Harry. As we are waiting for Bex’s mom to pick us up I’m itching in my seat waiting to tell her about my day and plans for tomorrow. Though I can tell she has some pretty big news to tell me since she is biting her nails. I laugh thinking how great today was and knowing tomorrow will be even better.