New Year's Eve party with Zayn

“Come on Negin just one drink please,” my boyfriend Zayn begs as we sit together at a New Years Eve party.

I roll my eyes and say, “No Zayn. I hate alcohol and you’re just trying to get be drunk so you can get in my pants later.”

He laughs and pulls me on his lap then whispers in my ear, “It’s not like you don’t want me to.” I bite my lip and kiss him softly. He bites my bottom lip and rubs my waist.

I jump off of his lap and he looks at me. I smile and say, “Come on let’s go get a drink.” He smiles evilly and stands up bringing me to the bar.

After about an hour I’ve already downed three bears, and about a half a bottle of vodka worth of shots. I take one last shot and nearly fall over. Zayn holds me up and laughs. He says, “Remind me to not to tell you to drink again.”

I laugh and run over to Niall who is clearly as drunk as I am. I run into his arms and hug him. He falls over and we both laugh hysterically. I whisper something in his ear and he smiles happily. I walk back over to Zayn and say, “Zayn, Niall needs your help.”

He looks at me confused but shrugs his shoulders and walks over to Niall. Zany holds Niall’s arm as he starts to tip to one side. Zayn says, “What do you need mate?”

Niall makes a puppy dog face then says, “I dropped my glasses in the pool and I can’t get them.” As Zayn leans over a little to look for the glasses I push him into the pool. Niall and I fall on the ground laughing hysterically.

Zayn pops up and swims frantically to the edge of the pool. He holds onto it and says, “Niall you fucking asshole! Why did you let her push me??” I start laughing more when I look at Zayn and his perfect quaff is now flat against his face.

Niall finally chokes out, “I’m s…sorry mate. Negin told me her idea and I h…had to go along with it.” He holds his stomach from laughing so much.

Zayn looks at me pissed but then smiles innocently and says, “Negin can you help me out of the pool.”

I laugh and say, “Sure.” I walk over to him and the moment I give him my hand he pulls me in the water.

I pop back to the surface and say, “Zayn you fucking ass! This is a new dress.”

He smiles evilly and says, “You ruin my hair, I run your dress.”

I splash water at him and then I hear Niall cracking up. I look at him pissed and swim to the edge of the pool. When he isn’t paying attention I grab his leg and pull him in. He splashes around looking like a wet dog. Zayn and I laugh uncontrollably. I lift myself out of the pool then pull Zayn out.

We walk and I hear Niall, “You aren’t even going to help me??” Zayn flips him off and we walk to a semi quiet area. I sit on the ground and Zayn sits next to me. We sit there quietly for a little while wait for a clothes to dry a bit when Zayn blurts out, “I love you.”

I look at him a shocked. We had been going out for a year and he hadn’t said that to me once. I was fine with it because he told me he doesn’t say it to a girl he is with until he knows he is fully in love with her. I smile lightly and say, “I love you too.”

He looks at me and says, “I feel bad that you say it all the time but I never said it back.”

I smile and say, “Don’t say it because you feel bad.”

He shakes his head and says, “No I’m saying it because I’m in love with you too. You make me feel so good and I can’t imagine one day without you.” I blush and look away. He pulls my face to his and kisses me sweetly. I pull him off the ground and start walking backwards with him. He laughs and says, “Where are we going Negin?”

I smile and say, “You got one part of what you wanted. Now you need the other part.” He looks at me confused and says “You got me drunk, now it’s time to get in my pants.”

He laughs and picks me up bridal style bringing me to his car.