Dinner with Harry

I walk down the street quickly hoping that Starbucks won’t be too busy once I get there. I’m already late for work and this will make me even later. As I’m sprinting down the street I smack right into someone. I fall to the ground and yelp in pain as my elbow hits the pavement. I stand up slowly and say, “Oh my gosh I am so sorry!” before I even see who I hit.

I hear someone with a deep raspy British accent say, “No it’s quite alright. I wasn’t watching where I was going.”

I look up and nearly faint when I see it’s Harry Styles from One Direction. I hold in my scream and stutter, “N…no it’s my fault. I was running down the street. I should have slowed down.” I look at my arm and wince when I see it’s bleeding. I look at him and blush a deep shade of red.

He says, “Is your arm okay?”

I nod my head quickly and say, “U…uh I um have to go get a coffee.”

I hold my arm and start to walk past him. He grabs my good elbow and says, “Let me pay for your coffee. It’s the least I can do after hurting you.”

I blush even more and say, “No it’s okay. I mean I’m surprised no one has swarmed you yet. You’re kind of famous.”

He laughs and I almost faint again. He says, “I insist.” He pulls me into Starbucks with him and I look away from him as we are standing in line so he won’t see my red face.

We reach the counter and Harry orders a blueberry muffin and I get my usual. The girl behind the front desks starts to flirt with Harry. She says, “Here is your muffin beautiful.”

He gives her a cheeky smile and says, “Well thanks love. You’re not so bad looking yourself.” He winks at her. She blushes and nearly throws me my coffee. I roll my eyes and as we walk out of Starbucks. Harry says to me, “So do you maybe want to come back to my hotel. I can help you fix up your arm.” He winks at me.

I laugh and say, “Is that how you get all the girls? You bump into them, make sure their hurt, then bring them back to your hotel and screw them?”

I expect him to be mad but he laughs back at me and says, “Well it works most of the time.”

I roll my eyes again and say, “Ok sorry but I have work and I’m not going to be another girl that you can fuck. I’m worth more than that. You’re beautiful but I don’t just screw random guys. Try the girl who gave you your muffin.” I walk away with pride. I really do think he is so hot but I won’t just fuck a random guy and then never see them again.

I get to work and my boss nearly rips my head for being twenty minutes late. I’m relieved that he doesn’t fire me and as I walk into my office my coworker Jan nearly blows my ear drums when she screams. She says jumping up and down, “Oh my god Beth!! Harry Styles is on the phone waiting for you!!”

I look at her shocked and say, “What the hell?? How did he get my number!?”

She keeps jumping up and down and says, “Oh my god I don’t know!! Go talk to him. Oh my god his voice is so hot!!!!!” She runs out of the room and I laugh. I close the door then sit at my desk.

I take the call off of hold and I say with a little sass, “Hello this is Beth Adams.”

Harry says with his beautiful raspy voice, “Well hello love it’s Harry.”

I say still with sass, “Oh wonderful. You going to try to fuck me over the phone?”

He laughs and I’m glad he can’t see me blushing. He says, “I don’t like how we left off today. I would like to take you out to dinner tonight after a photo shoot I have.”

I nearly gasp but I stay calm and say, “Ha. No. I don’t fuck on the first date.”

He says, “We don’t have to fuck unless you want to. I just want to take you out to dinner and get to know you more.”

I sigh and pretend like I’m aggravated, “Fine. You try anything and I’ll punch you in the nuts.”

He laughs again and says, “Deal. I’ll see you tonight love.” I give him my address then we both hang up at the same time. I put the phone down and nearly die right there. I rush through work and when I’m finally done I sprint to my car and drive home as fast as I can. I change into red sun dress and my Red stilettos. After waiting for twenty minutes I hear my doorbell ring. I open the door and see Harry standing at my door looking as beautiful as usual.

He looks me up and down and says sexually, “Wow. You look hot.” I roll my eyes and slap his arm.

I say, “Let’s go before I change my mind.” We walk down the street to the Olive Garden near my apartment. We walk in and Harry is instantly swarmed by girls. After a few minutes I walk to the table and wait for him.

He comes and sits down ten minutes later. He smiles lightly and says, “Sorry love. The fans love me.” I roll my eyes and we order our food.

We talk a little and when our food finally comes I ask him, “So why did you ask me out to dinner.”

He takes a sip of his drinks and then holds my hand lightly. I blush and he says, “You very beautiful and sassy. I like that in a woman.” I roll my eyes and he continues, “I’m not just about fucking a girl. I like oral first.”

I choke on my food and he almost falls off of his chair laughing. I slap his arm and say, “You have issues!”

He smiles and says, “I’m just joking love. But really, you are very beautiful and I want to know you more.” I blush again. We talk more and I learn a lot about him. After we finish our food we walk back to my apartment.

I walk to my apartment door and turn to Harry, I say softly, “Thank you for taking me out to dinner. I had a nice time.”

He smiles and holds my hand tight, “I did too. I do hope when I come back to Massachusetts we can see each other again.” I blush and he moves closer to me. He moves his face closer to mine and I hold my breath.

I say shakily, “Harry-…” but before I can finish he is crashing his lips against mine. I stand there shocked but then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply. He pulls me closer to him and licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth slowly and our tongues battle for dominance. After a few minutes I pull away. I breathe heavily and say, “Wow…well uh…”

He laughs and whispers in my ear, “Good night Beth.” I feel chills go down my back and he kisses my cheek then walks away. I walk into my apartment then go to my room. I fall on my bed and scream in my pillow. I open my purse to grab my phone and I see a slip of paper with a number on it. I smile widely when I read it. It says “Call me any time you want to “fuck” on the phone. Love, Harry” I laugh and put his number in my phone. I go to bed thinking of how amazing that night was hoping I will have many more like that with Harry