Losing your virginity to Niall.

I walk into my apartment that I share with my boyfriend of a year, Niall. I look around and get a bit confused, all the lights are off and there is no sign that anyone else is home. I set my purse on the floor and slip off my flats, “Nialler are you home?” I wait a few seconds but there is nothing but silence. I sigh and walk over to the kitchen, “Great another night alone.” I’m walking in the direction of the light switch when a hand slips around my waist. I scream and push them away. I turn on the light and see Niall standing in front of me smiling. I hold my chest and breathe heavily, “Oh my god! Fuck you, you scared the shit out of me!” I close my eyes and bend over a little as my heart begins to go back to its normal rhythm.

He continues to smile and walks over to me, “I’m sorry Katie. I didn’t mean to scare you, I wanted to surprise you.” He pulls me into a hug and rubs my back gently.

I pull away a little and look up at him, “What surprise?” I raise my eyebrows.

He smirks and grips my hand, “I’ll show you.” He brings me over to the living room and turns on the light next to him. I giggle and smile widely when I see a stack of movies and an array of junk food on the coffee table.

I turn to him and jump in his arms, “This is so sweet! But what are we having a movie night?” I kiss him softly then pull away and sit on our large, leather couch.

He sits next to me and hugs my waist, “I felt bad. I’ve been recording so much lately and I haven’t paid enough attention you. Also I love you and our movie nights, I knew we were due for one.

I smile again and lay my head on his shoulder, “So what movie do you want to watch?” I grab the stack of movies and set them on my lap.

He ponders for a few minutes then points to Zombieland, “This one.” I laugh a little and put the rest of the movies back on the table. I take the movie out of its case and put it in the DVD player. I walk back over to the couch and snuggle next to Niall. He smiles and grabs a bag of candy then presses play. After a few hours of watching movies I start to get bored. I giggle and bite my lip when I get an idea. I shift a little closer to him and put my hand on his thigh. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile back as innocently as possible and he puts his head back up, shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth. I smirk to myself and begin to rub up and down his thigh slowly, just missing his slight bulge every time. His eyes flicker to me worriedly but I continue to rub his thigh and stare forward, pretending to be interested in the movie. He shifts his body slightly so that my hand is resting on his bulge. I smirk and palm him through his jeans. I instantly feel him harden and a throaty groan escapes his lips. He closes his eyes and tries to control his breathing, “Katie…”

I look up at him and simple say, “Yes?”

He looks down at me and his normal, bright, blue eyes are now dark and full of lust, “Do you want to go upstairs?” He licks his bottom lip.

I gulp and nod my head slowly, getting lost in his eyes. He pulls me off the couch and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him up the steps with me. I push the door open to our bedroom and fall onto the bed. He slides on top of me and kisses my sweet spot. I moan and grip some of his hair, “Niall I’m ready.”

He continues to kiss my neck and mumbles against my skin, “Are you sure?” I nod my head and slide my hands down his chest, all the way to the hem of his jeans. I unbutton his pants quickly and slide them down as far as I can. He slips them off the rest of the way and flings them on the floor. He slides off my shirt and unclips my bra. He kisses each breast gently then tugs off my shorts and thong. I pull his boxers off and he pushes his erection against my thigh.

I bite my lip, “Niall please.” He kisses my collarbone then slides his hand down my waist. He slips one finger inside me slowly, and then another. I shut my eyes and moan, “Mmm yes.” He slides his fingers in and out of me slowly, picking up the speed after a little while. He pushes his fingers against my g-spot and my walls tighten around his fingers, “Oh god. I’m so close.”

He pulls his fingers out and I whimper from the loss of contact. He puts the tip of his erection at my entrance and kisses just below my ear, “This is going to hurt but please tell me if I hurt you too much.” I nod my head and close my eyes. He slides into me slowly and I bite my lip, trying to hold in my screams and tears. He stops for a moment then slides the rest in. He kisses every inch of my face and whispers, “It’s ok baby. Just breathe.” I bite my lip harder and breathe slowly as the immense pain turns into pleasure. I open my eyes and rake my nails down his chest, “Please start moving.” He grips my hips and begins to thrust slowly. Our hips hit gently every time he thrusts inside me. I kiss his neck then nip his ear gently, “Yes, I’m so close Niall.”

He thrusts faster and squeezes my breast, “Oh fuck Katie!” He thrusts as hard as he can one last time and comes inside me. The feeling of his warm liquids in me sends me over. I grip his chest as my walls clench around him. My eyes roll into the back of my head as my orgasm sends waves of pleasure through my body.

I come down from my orgasm and breathe heavily as I lay my head on Niall’s chest. He pulls out of me and lies next to me, pulling me close to him. I kiss his sweaty chest and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I whisper, “That was amazing.”

He nods and smiles lazily, “We need to have movie nights more often.” I chuckle and hug his waist tighter. I yawn and start to drift off to sleep until Niall whispers in my ear, “I love you Katie.” I smile and nod in agreement as I fall asleep completely…