Marrying Niall Horan

You stood in your wedding dress at the end of the isle. The seats on either side of the isle were filled with people standing, looking to see you. Your parents were sitting in the front with Niall’s.

The organ filled the room with the traditional marriage song.

You slowly started walking down the isle, smiling at people. Some you knew, others you didn’t.

You looked up and smiled brightly at Niall. Even though he was still so far away from you, you could see his bright blue eyes twinkle. He looked so handsome in his tux. As did the other boys who were the groom’s men. You looked at your line of girls that consisted of Perrie Edwards, Danielle Peazer, Eleanor Calder and your best friend. They all looked beautiful.

You got to the front and Niall took his hands in yours. The two of you stared into each other’s eyes as the guy started reading the traditional marriage ceremony thing.

‘You look beautiful.’ Niall mouthed.

You blushed and looked away quickly and then back up at him.

‘Thank you.’ You mouthed back.

“Do you, Niall Horan, take this girl, Kendal (Y/L/N), for your lawfully wedded wife. Through sickness and health, till death do you part?”

“I do.” Niall nodded, staring into your eyes.

You bit your lip to keep the tears in.

You couldn’t believe this was happening. After two years of dating, you’re finally getting married. It was all surreal.

“And do you, Kendal (Y/L/N), take Niall Horan as your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and health, till death do you part?”

You nodded quickly, “Yes.”

“The rings.”

Your little brother came up with the rings.

Niall took your hand and slipped your ring on your finger while you did the same for him.

“Niall, you may now kiss your beautiful bride.”

Niall smiled and gripped your hips, pulling you closer.

“Gladly.” He smirked before kissing you.

This kiss was different from the others.

Not physically different.

Mentally different.

This was your first kiss as a married couple. A first kiss that you will always remember.