Living across from Harry

*beep beep beep* I slam the off button on my alarm clock and sit up. I stretch and say, “Another wonderful fucking day at the worst job in the world.” I get out of bed and take a shower then get ready. As I’m walking out the door the hot guy across from me walks out of his apartment too. I smile and say, “Hi Harry.”

He locks his door then starts walking down the hallway with me, “Hey Lexi. Where you off to?”

We both step in the elevator and I say, “Just off to work. I hope today’s not the day I kill my boss.” He laughs and I take in his scent but I nearly vomit when I smell cheap perfume on him. I pinch my nose and say, “Harry when you fuck a girl could you take a shower after. You smell like a French whore.”

He blushes and says, “Sorry.” I roll my eyes and as we get off the elevator Harry grabs my hand. I look back at him and he says, “Do you want to go to dinner with me after work?”

I laugh and say, “Harry you ask me this every day. I’m not going to go out with you just so you can fuck me once then pretend like I don’t exist. I’m not like those girls that I smell on you every day.”

He gives me a cheeky smile and says, “Come on Lexi you know I wouldn’t try that on you.”

I laugh again and say, “Sure Harry we’ll go with that.” I pull my arm away and walk out of the apartment complex feeling triumphant for not falling for Harry’s charm. I’m madly in love with him but I can’t be with someone who will use me.

I get to work and instantly my boss is yelling at me. He says, “Lexi you are so stupid! You sent my packages to my other girlfriend instead of my newest one!!” As he continues to yell at me I feel the rage building inside of me.

I finally feel myself break. I scream, “Will you shut the fuck up! You’re an asshole boss who is also a player. I quit asswipe!” I storm out of the office and walk home still steaming. As I’m walking down the hallway to my apartment Harry walks out of his with a big smile but it instantly drops when he sees my expression.

I walk up to my door and he says, “Are you okay Lexi? Did something happen at work?”

I turn to him and I say, “Yea I fucking quit.” I open my door then walk in not even caring to close or lock it. Harry follows me in. I plop on my bed and scream into my pillow.

He sits next to me and says, “So now you have time to go out to dinner with me.”

I look at him pissed and say, “When are you ever going to stop asking me to go out dinner with you?!”

He smiles and says, “When you say yes.”

I roll my eyes then put my face back in the pillow. I sigh and mumble into the pillow, “Fine. Now get out of my apartment.”

I hear him laugh and he says, “I’ll see you at seven.” He smacks my butt and I scream. I hear him laugh again as he walks out of my room then closes my apartment door as he leaves.

I roll over and stare up at the ceiling, “What did I just get myself into.” The day goes by slowly and finally seven comes. I’m sitting in my living room waiting but a half an hour goes by then an hour goes by. I sigh and go to change when I see the clock says 8:30 but I hear a knock at the door. I open the door and I see none other than Harry with a guilty smile on his face. I look at him pissed and say, “You really think I’m still going out with you. Do you know what time it is?” I smell cheap perfume on him again and I say, “Did you seriously fuck someone before you came here?! Is that why you’re late??”

He stutters and says, “U…Uh no I was visiting my…mom.”

I laugh and say, “Harry your mom lives all the way in England.” He tries to come up with something but I stop him and say, “Harry Styles you’re just a man whore and pretty boy. You can’t even stay away from a girl’s pussy for a few hours.” I slam the door in his face and go to my room. I lay on my bed feeling like complete shit. I fall asleep a few minutes later. I wake up the next morning to someone knocking loudly at my front door. I get up and look down not even remembering how I got on pajamas last night. I go to do the door and sigh when I see Harry standing there.

He comes in and before I can say anything he says, “Just shut up for a few minutes and listen to me. I’m really sorry about last night Lexi. I don’t know why I did that and I feel like a complete asshole. Will you please forgive me and let me take you out to breakfast?”

I think for a second then I say, “You get one more chance Styles. Let me go change.” I go into my room and I change from my pajamas into a sundress. I brush my hair and put a little makeup on. I walk out of my room and say, “Let’s go Styles.” We walk out of the apartment and go to the breakfast diner across the street. As we sit down and order our food I expect Harry to be a perv the whole time but he is sweet and funny. As I am laughing at one of his jokes I say, “No wonder how you get so many girls. You’re a charmer.”

He smiles and says, “I try my best.” We finish up breakfast and go back to our apartment complex. I stand at my door and Harry says, “I had a fun time Lexi. You’re really funny and sweet. I do hope you will let me take you out again.”

I smile and say, “As long as you don’t try and get me in your pants or get in other girls pants.

He sighs and rolls his eyes and says, “I’ll do my best.” I slap his arm and he gives me a cheeky smile. He kisses my cheek but I grab his face and kiss him deeply. I smile and walk into my apartment laughing as Harry stands there with his mouth wide open.

I say, “See you later Styles.” He doesn’t move and just stares wide-eyed. I wink at him and then close my door and lock it. As I’m walking to the living room I think maybe he isn’t a player like I thought.