Revelation Part 2

Barry lay in the medical bay, hearing the beeping of his own heart. He wasn't dead. The last thing he remembered was talking to Blaine and Kurt. Wait, no. The man. He had to blades and he stabbed him. One in the leg and the other in the chest. He used his super speed to move an inch away. Unnoticeable to the human eye, but it kept him from being stabbed in the heart.

  He was in S.T.A.R Labs. How he got there, he had no clue. But he was glad he was there instead of a hospital. "I'm Dr. Snow, by the way," he heard in Caitlin's voice. He wasn't alone. He could hear breathing right next to him.

  "That's a good poker face you've got there," Blaine was there too. This was the perfect moment to open his eyes.

  "Dejavu," he smiled.

  Kara turned her head around so fast, a human would have gotten wiplash. "Barry," her tense face softened. She enveloped him in a hug, then slapped his shoulder, which he promptly clutched. "Don't you ever do anything like that again," she looked at him very sinserously. He gave her a groan of pain with his hand firmly placed on his shoulder. "Sorry," she pet his hand.

  "Barry?"

  Barry turned his head to Blaine, who had spoken. He smiled brightly, and then realized he was shirtless. He tugged on the covers, pulling them up at least over his stomach. "Blaine, Kurt," Barry had petrified and stressed emotions.

  "Who's Barry," Kurt had this 'don't give me any crap' look on his face.

  "Barry is my birth name."

  "Why change it," Blaine asked.

  "That is a story I don't want to go through right now," Barry verbally pushed them back. "Ka- Marley, can you go get Caitlin."

  "Yeah, sure thing," she gave him a kiss on the forehead.

  "Another question," Kurt pushed. "Lightning?"

  Barry let out a groan. "Yes I was struck by lightning," he admitted.

  "How," Kurt asked. Barry could almost hear a tone of sympathy in his voice. He hated that coming from Kurt. Thankfully, before he had to explain how his mom was murdered, for the seven thousandth time, Caitlin came in and shooed them away.

  Everyone was out of the room, and she had finished all of the routine tests for when Barry gets injured (which happens more often then not). She leaned closer to Barry and wispered, "No Flash for twelve hours," in a very doctoral manner.

  "What? No! Caitlin," he whined. "You can't do that."

  "I'm sorry, but you need to give yourself some time to properly heal."

  "What about the city? What are they going to do in my absence?"

  "Barry, it's only eight PM to eight AM. If a problem comes up in the night, then the police can handle it. If not, then we have Oliver and Kara."

  He gave her the pouty lip, and flopped himself on the bed. He sat there with his arms crossed and his eyebrows furrowed, like a toddler would. She just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

  "Well, I think it's about time for us to be getting back to our hotel," Blaine said getting prepared to leave. "Tell Sebastian I will keep in touch like Warblers do."

  "We will meet up for lunch tomorrow at wherever is best here," Kurt said as they were walking out the doors.

  "Warblers," Felicity searched her mind. "Where have I heard that before? Must've been someone I went to college with."