Trust Issues

Barry and Kurt looked all across the room with their eyes. Barry knew this place. It was where he and Oliver had first trained, and now the lovely Warblers found it. They all huddled into their friend cliques while the two, previously mentioned, were silently reading people's facial expressions. Well, almost silently.

  "Who do you think it is," Kurt's voice fell into a low near growl, but didn't pull Barry from concentration.

  "What are you two talking so seriously about," Blaine came up to them, giving Kurt a side hug.

  "Flash business," Kurt squeezed the other man's side.

  "You told him," Barry gaped.

  "Is that not okay," Kurt looked at him as he would an air safety pamphlet: glancing up and down to see if he got the gist of it. "It's not like Blaine has wronged you in any way."

  "I- I guess it's alright," Barry relinquished his anger toward Kurt and got his head back into the game. There was a traitor in the Warblers, was the way Kurt put it to Blaine.

  "So who do think it is," Kurt asked to resume the conversation they were having minutes before.

  "Jeff has been awfully quiet," Barry suggested. "But Thad has been talking a bit too much."

  "Does it have to be someone close to you," Kurt asked in a whiney tone. "Can't it just be Dante?"

  "I trust Cisco with my life, which he has had to demonstrate that trait many times in the past, and he has only built my trust for him higher over the time I have known him. He has told me he wouldn't tell anyone our secret," Barry defended, "and that includes Dante."

  "I get that, Barry. I do. But from what Kurt has told me, there have been instances in the past of you trusting someone who isn't being honest with you," Blaine stared with seemingly genuine concern.

  "Cisco is... different," he looked down for a moment, a small blush sprinkled itself across the young man's face.

  "Not to mention, Dante is his own brother," Blaine continued. "Who can keep secrets from their brother?"

  "They have had issues with getting along and stuff in the past, so I'm not too worried about Cisco telling him something this important," Barry shared. "Why do you think Cisco is still assaulting him?" He gestured to the bickering brothers.

  "Someone should probably get between them," Kurt said in a monotonous voice.

  "Yeah," Blaine agreed.

  They watched as Cisco slapped Dante clear across the face. Dante held onto his stinging cheek and tackled Cisco to the ground. The two took turns pinning one another to the ground, until they both got too tired and sweaty to go on. Laying on the cold cement by the van, they still smacked the other's stomach in attempts to be the stronger man.

  "Look," Blaine drew the attention back to himself, "I've got a brother. We've had some rough patches in the road, but in the end I've made up with him and tell him everything. Despite the annoyed headaches he can give me."

  "He's got a brother," Barry whispered in question to Kurt.

  "Yeah, he's in that one credit rating website commercial from a few years back."

  "Oh my gosh, I love that commercial," Barry nearly jumped with excitement before mumbling the jingle, dancing at his shoulders to annoy Blaine.

  "I think the point Blaine is trying to make," Kurt made a whisking motion with his hand, "is that even if he hates his brother, he secretly loves him. And if you love someone, you tell them the truth."