In Hiding

"One more thing,"  Cisco raised his index finger. "I get how he had to do the whole name change thing, but how did he know you?"

  Supergirl crinkled her forehead. "We- we were in rival glee clubs." She looked at the ground, not wanting to see their reactions. Without lifting her head she began walking out of the cortex, saying, "I'd better go find Sebastian."

  She took off from S.T.A.R Labs, on a search for orange lighting. As fate would have it, she saw some speeding towards the S.T.A.R Labs hangar. She followed it until she saw a fire break out. Flying over there she exhaled her icy breath, slowing the fire but not stopping it. The lightning raced in and out of the building, ashy people multiplying on the streets. On his final check for stray civilians, she put out the fire. Supergirl lowered herself to the ally way where The Flash had stopped.

  "How's that for training," she laughed.

  "I dunno, you were a little sloppy," he joked. "Hey," she smiled and playfully punched his arm arm. He winced and clutched it, not so playfully. "It's fine," he said with pain in his voice. "You're bleeding," panic was present in her voice. He touched his face where the blood was and shrugged. "Welcome to the life of a meta-human superhero."

  She began to look fuzzy to him, something she was unaware of. Actually everything was fuzzy to him. As he was starting to look unstable to her, Kara held out her arms, which were unexpectedly held on to for dear life. He looked up at the blurry girl unable to hear what she was saying, but knowing she was trying to say something to him. His legs gave out from underneath him and he closed his eyes, falling limp in her arms.

-

  Supergirl flew into S.T.A.R Labs with an unconscious Barry in her arms. "What happened," Caitlin scanned over Barry, while guiding Kara to the medical bay.

  "I think he passed out," Supergirl bit her nails. Caitlin looked at the last telemetry readings on the suit and noticed the glucose levels. She rubbed the bridge of her nose, and shook her head. "That asinine hypoglycemic," Supergirl heard Caitlin mumble to herself.

  "It's he going to be okay," she asked. Caitlin nodded her head while setting up the drip. "Good. Miss Grant gonna fire me if I don't get back to her." With that, Supergirl flew away.

  She landed behind Jitters and span around. With a extraordinary speed of red and blue, she was back in her regular clothes and glasses. As she entered the building, her eyes darted left and right for the queen of all media. Her darting blue eyes grew when she saw her sitting down with Mercedes.

  She adjusted her glasses and nervously stepped up to the pair. She knew she had no choice. She had been gone for twenty minutes, which meant for twenty minutes her boss would have noticed her absence.

  "Ah, Keira," Miss Grant waved her over. "I would like for you to get refills of Miss Jones' and my drinks." A waive of relief hit her like a forty pound hammer. She smiled at her boss and grabbed both mugs, making sure not to make eye contact with the singer. She turned away, breathing out a hardly audible sigh.

-

  Back at S.T.A.R Labs, Caitlin was addressing the minor cuts on the unawakened Barry's face. She was still angry at him for not getting all of his calories that morning. She knew he knew to eat a lot of food. She changed out drip bags for the twenty fourth time, no exaggerations.

  Cisco wasn't very far away, but he too was angry with Barry. He got blood on Cisco's suit. He never really could call it their's in his head. He was the one that made it and takes care of it, all Barry does is wear it. He thought to himself about how fun it would be to make Barry clean the suit. But, then again, he'd probably do it wrong, so it would be best if Cisco cleaned his suit himself.