Who is That?

Jitters. The local coffee shop containing Central City's finest java. Sitting inside was Barry Allen and Eddie Thawne. Eddie was the partner to the head detective of the CCPD, whereas the younger employee of the police, was Barry; a forensic analyst. He had a past. One that I would hesitate getting into at this time. For now, we can say he is working to avenge his mother's death.

  "So then he leaned over and wispered to her,  'he'll be carded at the bar'," Barry laughed a little too loud. Eddie laughed with him.

  "Wow," he said trying to keep his coffee from going everywhere. "And here I was thinking he would be different after the island."

  "You guys need to keep it down," a young waitress wispered to them.

  "Iris," Barry said as she refilled his coffee. Iris leaned over and shared a kiss with Eddie. "Did you guys hear about Mercedes," she asked.

  "The- the, uh, singer," Barry's eyes grew asking the question. Eddie and iris gave him a look of confusion. They looked back at each other and waived it off.

  "Yeah, she's in town this week. For her tour of the states," iris looked back at him and smiled. "And I know someone who's cousin is a rodie for her, and she convinced her to come to Jitters!"

  "I gotta get out of here then," Barry scrambled for his jacket. He noticed the vacant expressions on their faces and added, "you know, before all the crazy fans show up." But before Barry could leave, the famous singer burst through the doors; body gaurd, obnoxious fans, and all. He turned toward the back exit, but it too was littered with fans.

  "I'm gonna try to wait on her," iris got on her feet with such a huge smile, it was almost scarry. Within the crowd was Cat Grant, and her assistant, Kara. She was trying her very best to stay hidden in the crowd. And yet, Barry noticed her. He popped up the flaps of his jacket and pulled her out of the crowd. When she realized it was him, she wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

  "Kara," he said in the middle of their embrace. "Everything. going. black..." His body weight began leaning on her.

  "Oh, Rao," she said releasing her grip and holding him on his feet. He fluttered his eyes, regaining his vision and balance.

  "I'm good," he said to her, but mostly to himself. "It's fine. We have bigger problems then you squeezing me to death. And possibly breaking my ribs." He winced at the touch of his chest. Kara tucked her head in between her shoulders, "sorry."

  "It's fine," he repeated. "As I was saying. Big problem. Wait a minute. How'd you get here?"

  "Uugh," she moaned. "Miss Grant wanted to have a meeting with the biggest singer in the country. But she wasn't going to National City, so Miss Grant decided to meet her here. Along with every other media outlet within a thousand miles."

  "That's unfortunate," Barry muttered.

  "You got that right," Kara chuckled lightly. "So, I know why I should be concerned, but why you?"

  "Well, Marley," Barry began, holding back a smirk. Kara was taken back by her friend's knowledge of her old name. "I am of course, Barry Allen; lovable like pudding. Why did I use that analogy? But in high school, I was known better as, Sebastian Smythe."

  Kara took a step back. She couldn't believe that the beautiful man in front of him was a gay, temperamental, Warbler. "How- how do you know those names?"

  "Honestly, Rose. I am almost proud that you're no longer an anorexic dog. Hounding that one cheerleader about how to live your life must've been tiring," Sebastian let out his signature smirk.