Chapter 11--Let's Pretend My Tears Are Raindrops

Chill out people, it's finally up :D Sorry it took this long.... I know I promised it was going to be up yesterday... but, well, to make a long story short, my daddy stole the computer. You know how those things go. This one's kind of long and boring. You see what happened was... (Here I go again with my stories) I was going to make this chapter the dance, but then it got waaaaayyyy longer than I thought it was gonna b and I decided to cut it off after it got too long. So if you absolutely hate every minute of this chapter then you're welcome to skim. Just don't hat me for it, please :)

So now that your done reading that.... Make sure you comment and vote and fan and ENJOY!!!!! I'll try to get the next chapter up by tonight. (Since I know everyone's excited for it) but theres no promises. Ive got vacation tomorrow and the day after so I wont be on for the next two days :( C u guys!!!!

Luv,

--Kayce♥♥

p.s. ill let you know if the next chapter gets up today if you're a fan. Kay, kay?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 11-Do as the Yoopers Do.

Crushing on a girl can really bring out your feminine side. At least that's what I was thinking while I tried to decide which shirt to wear to school tomorrow. I was in between a brown long-sleeved Hollister that I'd gotten before I came to Yooperville and a red and white polo. The Hollister was one that I never wore anymore. I didn't want it to get dirty on the farm, but it also had bad memories stuck in its fibers. I chose that shirt anyways.

This was completely unlike me. Ask anyone, I'm the most unorganized person in the universe.

I set my shirt on my desk and threw some jeans and boxers on top of it. It was the first time in possibly my whole life that I'd set my clothes out the night before. Then I jumped into bed and slid under the covers. I reached over to my nightstand to shut off the light. My hand hesitated in the air while I glanced at the picture of my mom that I had of her getting married. She looked so happy.

I shut off the light.

Then I folded my hands under the covers and did something I hadn't done in almost forever. "Look God, I know I'm an idiot and I've lie3d and been disrespectful and maybe I take your name in vain too much, but I hope y0ou still believe in me. I know it's been a while and everything....." I paused, feeling stupid, It'd been so long since I'd prayed that it did feel stupid. "Well I guess you should just take care of my mom and dad, okay? And thanks for blessing me with such a great aunt and uncle. They've been amazing."

No reply. But what did I expect? I'd completely turned my back on God. He didn't have a reason to forgive me. I was an ass hole.

"Anyways," I sighed, "I think you had something to do with bringing Sam here, huh?" I didn't bother waiting for Him to answer. "Well thanks. I promise I'll do whatever I can to help her through this."

I finally shut my eyes, but I still wasn't tired. My arm reached across the nightstand and turned the lamp back on. For a while I just stared at my mom, frozen with that smile on her face. I wished that was how she'd always looked.

"Are you proud of me, mom?" I whispered. "I wish you were still here." I switched the light back off and rolled over in bed, turning away from her.

"Goodnight, mom." I said. "I love you." And then I was finally ready to fall asleep.

At 5:30, just like it usually did, my alarm went off. I wasn't one of those people who forgot everything about their life for a little while until they were actually wide awake. I knew that the dance was tonight. And I knew that I had to go pick up Sam in an hour for school. I shut my alarm off and threw my clothes on in a hurry.