Chapter 12--Let's Pretend My Tears Are Raindrops

Here's the chapter that everyone's (Including me!!!!) been waiting for!!!! :D Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took so long... I was on another little vaca so I didnt have a chance to put it up. I swear i tried to have it up before i left, but i wanted it to be perfect for you guys. I think you people probably know how I feel about that. So thanks, and I will have the next chappy up in the next couple days, okay?? Thanks for all the support and I guess you dont wanna hear me talk anymore.... but theres one announcement under here for you to read its sorta important.

<3,

Kayce♥♥

Okay... I have a sorta-kinda announcement to make....

And i feel so stupid about it.

Okay so if you're reading Let's Pretend My Tears Are Raindrops, I had to change a few things. I was writing chappy 12 and I realized that it totally forgot something--Thanksgiving. So I had to sit there and figure out stuff so the dates would work for what was going on. What I had to do was change when Brandon died so everything would move back a week and a half. Now Brandon died on the 2nd of November, she found out that she's moving on the 9th, she gets to Michigan on the 13th, goes to school on the 15th, and on the 20th is the dance. That means that Thanksgiving will be on the 26th. I'm soooo sorry and i feel like reeeaaally stupid, but i guess the whole Thanksgiving thing just went right over my head. Oh well. Now at least if new people start to read it they wont get all confused about it. Thanks for understanding and if you're a fan, I love you soooo much!! Thanks for all the support. Especially from Blitzluver, MsRenzyBenzy, XxParamoreRocksxX and Jacosea. Love you guys!!

--Kayce♥♥

(Sorry again. Hope you don't hate me. :(

Vote, Fan, Comment, but please......

ENJOY IT!!! I PUT IT UP FOR YOU!!!!!!!! :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter12-We Clicked

November 20th.

Instead of going outside I waited for Derek to come and get me. It seemed like a better idea. I didn't want him to think that he was late and had me waiting or something, even though he was. I plopped down on the chair and grabbed a magazine before he got a chance to look in the window. I didn't want him to see me just randomly standing there looking like an idiot.

Then I heard the knock. I threw the magazine back on the end table and answered the door. As anyone could easily guess, it was Derek.

For a second we just stared at each other. We looked ridiculous in our snowmobile stuff. It was starting to feel awkward.

"Hi." Derek said. I let out a nervous laugh. I did that a lot.

"Hi." I bit my lip pretty hard and it hurt.

"Ready to go?" Derek gestured to the snowmobile that was sitting outside. "It's got a full tank so if you want we can ride around for a while."

I stepped out onto the porch and he awkwardly let me through, maneuvering himself around me. His snowmobile sat in my front yard with the ignition on and everything ready to go. I stared at it for a second wondering if I was seriously supposed to get on the thing. It was going to be my first time riding one and this was definitely not what I had expected.

In a daze, I walked off the porch and over to the machine. I guess that's what you could call it anyways. It wasn't exactly a vehicle. It was dark blue and it said "Yamaha" on the front of it. Trust me, the thing wasn't cute like I'd imagined it to be. I paused in front of it and waited for Derek to get on.