Chapter 17--Let's Pretend My Tears Are Raindrops

well, here ya's go. you better thank to world for spell check cus im horribly lazy today and if i was any tireder id be dead or something. dont ask me why im tired, i dunno. i got offa work earlish last night and everything. and i had caffiene. im like the oppisite of hiper today, which is absolutely unusual for me. hope yas like this. i tried. whatevs. anywho, i say anwho and anways a lot so i hopes that don bother yas too much. my finger hurts. the nails cut too short. that eva happen to yas? ouch. its sucks.

so.... vote, fan, :D, love it, comment please, and ENJOY IT!!!!! Yayas!!!! I enjoy writing all this stuff for ya, so i hope you enjoy reading it.

Almost to fifty fans!!! (Yes!!) I thank every single one of you guys and if i gave some of you a dollar for every AH-MaZe-InG comment youve given me, id be broke and you'd be rich. The two richest would prbably be MsRenzyBenzy and XxParamoreRockxX--You guys are totally pimpin!!! <3 U!!!!! But I love all of you!! <3 Equal love!!

Well, I hope I've provided you all a very happy lovin environment!! :D

btw, i got like four comments last chapter on my o's. Why, thank you!!! It took like five minutes for those stupid things to get there. It felt like i was holding down the o key for years. i almost fell asleep and everything <3 lolZ!! :D

ENJOY!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 17--The Long Journey To Becoming a Douche

My plan was not going on schedule. If it was going to work, I'd have to wait for my aunt to agree with me, which could take a while. Well, I wasn't really that patient, so instead of waiting around I decided to speed things up and have a little talk with my aunt.

I'd rehearsed everything I wanted to say and I was ready to plead her on with my court room speech that I geniusly generated in my head. And after I had Sam walked home, I knocked on my aunts door.

Bryce's POV

I woke up outside laying among the trash bags of a nightclub that I didn't remember being at. The sun was up high in the sky and I squinted at the brightness even though I was in a dark alley.

God, my head hurt.

What even happened last night? I tried to think..... but, my head. I sat on the ground and rested my head on my knee before I realized that I wasn't wearing any clothes. I slow picked my head back up and stood up. Where were my clothes? I couldn't go home like this. Then I realized that when I went home the old people would freak.

I couldn't go home at all. But I needed money. I needed drugs.

"Dammit." I said under my breath. I opened a trash bag and peeked in it trying to find my clothes, but I don't think I would've realized if my clothes were there anyways because my head hurt so bad. The only thing I could think about was getting some more weed.

But it was forty dollars.

Where was I going to get forty bucks?

I frantically looked in more trash bags before I finally just laid back and listened to my head throb. I didn't know what was happening to me. I was sweating all over.... Nothing I thought came out straight. For a while I didn't even know where I was. If you would've asked me my phone number I wouldn't have been able to tell you. I wanted the drugs! It was really starting to piss me off. If some bastard didn't hand them over right now, I'd probably die.

Slowly I got up from the trash bags and squinted across the ally. Were those jeans hanging over the edge of the dumpster? They better be. I walked across and pulled my jeans out of the trash. They had a bunch of random shit splattered all over them, but they were the only things that I could walk away with without the cops locking me up. I pulled them on and walked down the street with no underwear, no shirt, and no money to buy drugs.