chapter 15

I do not own the vampire diaries 

Andorra blew the doors to Klaus’s mansion open. She walked passed all the hybrids as each that tried to stop her fell without her batting an eyelash in their direction. Klaus was sitting at the dining table looking over a map of the town, Andorra figured he was trying to divide and conquer the gang. “Andorra what are you doing here?” Klaus asked sitting on the edge of his table.

“You have something that belongs to me and I’m through pretending to play nice. Now you can give it to me, or I can kill you,” she smiled. The vampire was amused by this sudden turn of events. He’d never guess Andorra could be so forceful, or look so devious.

“I doubt that,” he said using vampire speed to grab her by the neck and push her into the wall.

Andorra laughed deep and husky in his face. “What don’t you understand?” she asked feeling his fear mounting. “You can’t hurt me. But I can rip you limb from limb without blinking,” she said. “Now have a seat,” she said pulling up a chair and making him fly into it.

“How are you doing this?” Klaus demanded. He wasn’t going to admit it, but Andorra was scaring him.

“I’m a goddess more powerful than anything you can imagine. Now you have something of mine that I need. Where is it?” she said sitting on the table and tossing an apple in the air.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Klaus smiled at her.

“I’m sure you do,” She said making a pendulum appear over his lap. “Now let’s start over. Where did you move my things?” she asked making it follow the motion of her finger.

“Again I need you to be more specific,” he spat.

She dropped it lower and she heard him grunt in fear. “You sent one of your minions to get a vase. In that vase were five bracelets which you have. I want those bracelets now,” she said in a calm unwavering voice.

“I need them Andorra,” he said looking into her eyes. “I’m sure you can wait until I’m finished with them,” he smiled.

“You have no idea of what you’ve done. Those control every evil in the world. If they stay exposed for one more day it could mean the end of this town, state, country, continent who knows. They’re not going to do what you think they will, so where are they,” she demanded.

“Rebekah has them,” he said looking her in the eye.

Andorra summoned Rebekah and she appeared confused and wearing the bracelets. “Thank you,” Andorra said getting them off of Rebekah’s wrist.

“What’s going on?” Rebekah demanded.  

“Your brother was just giving me a gift,” Andorra smiled. “I hope you find your stake soon,” Andorra said walking out of the mansion and heading to the car.

“”””””””””””””””””””””””””

“Damon!” Stefan yelled. “I know you’re in here get your ass down the steps now!”

Damon was holding Bonnie in his arms hoping she was still asleep and hadn’t heard Stefan, but it was just a little wish. “Damon, get up,” Bonnie said twisting out of his arms and getting dressed.

“Stay here,” Damon said throwing on some pants and grabbing his button down. He went down the steps and once he reached the bottom he was greeted by a fist to his jaw.

“Do you have any idea of what your stupidity did?” Stefan said repeatedly hitting his brother, and throwing him against the wall.  

“I told you not to do this,” Damon yelled and punched his brother. Soon they both were beating on each other.

Bonnie ran down the steps as soon as she was dressed. She saw Stefan and Damon fighting like cats and dogs. Bonnie gave them both aneurisms. “Both of you stop!” she told them and descended the rest of the stairs.

“Where’s Andorra?” Bonnie asked Stefan.

“She left,” Stefan panted looking at his brother with disgust. “You ruined the plan all to get into Bonnie’s panties,” Stefan spat at his brother.

“I’m sorry your little girlfriend got what she came for and left you,” Damon said unapologetically.

“You ass,” Stefan said leaping at Damon, but Bonnie gave him another aneurism before he could hit him.

“Thanks babe,” Damon smiled.

“Don’t thank me. What plan is he talking about?” Bonnie asked.

“I have no idea,” Damon smiled at the witch.

“Liar,” Stefan said as he writhed on the floor in pain.

Bonnie stopped giving Stefan the aneurism. “What was the plan Stefan?” she asked giving Damon disapproving eyes.

“We made Elena think I went off the deep end so you guys would go searching for me, and then we let Rebekah and Kol over hear that we had the stake. Alaric found a way to make a fake, and we wanted Kol, Rebekah, and Klaus to split up to find out who had it. Then you Damon, Andorra, and I were going to get the remaining bracelets so she could take them to Hades,” Stefan said looking at Damon. “But he took it upon himself to bed you instead.”

“Is he telling the truth?” Bonnie demanded.

“Does it matter how the plan was executed if it went the way it was supposed to?” Damon shrugged causing Bonnie to give him another aneurism.

“You could’ve gotten them killed,” she yelled at him.

“They’re fine. Andorra’s a goddess nothing can kill her,” he said getting up and looking at his brother. “Are you okay?”

“No. No I’m not okay. I have no idea of where Andorra is, and if she’s ever coming back,” Stefan yelled and went upstairs.

“You really did it this time,” Bonnie said watching Stefan disappear.

“He’ll see Elena in school tomorrow and forget he ever slept with Andorra,” Damon shrugged and Bonnie hit him. “What was that for witchy?” Damon asked rubbing him arm.

“You just broke the guy’s heart. You could at least try to seem sympathetic. He is your brother,” Bonnie said pleading with Damon.

“Andorra wanted to go. He wasn’t thinking about her needs. I made it so everyone got what they wanted,” he shrugged.

“So you knew she was going to attack Klaus alone and run away?” Bonnie asked.

“In not so many words, yeah,” he smiled at her.

“You’re an ass,” she said walking towards the door.

Damon went to the door at vampire speed and blocked it. “Don’t be mad at me too. I did what they both needed. Andorra could be dangerous if she stayed her much longer, and my brother is still in love with Elena. You saw her,” Damon said looking down at Bonnie.

“No matter your intensions what you did was wrong. You can’t make life altering decisions for people because they take too long to make them on their own. You’re taking away their chance to grow,” Bonnie said and left.