Chapter 10

“Wait you know another way to create a vampire?” Caroline asked.

“Yeah,” Andorra said pulling out a book of legends and myths. “The first vampires were created by the night gods Nyx, Nephthys, Ratri, Nótt,Yohaulticetl, Al-Qaum, etc. They created dhampires they are immortals that need to feed on human blood, mainly virgin blood, to stay immortal. They were still human minus their beauty and strength. Yet if they didn’t kill their prey, the prey could in turn and became vampires. And a dhampire child became a vampire.”

“Okay so the originals aren’t the originals?” Bonnie asked.

“Correct,” Andorra agreed.

“So you guys might not die if we can trace Rose’s maker,” Alaric said. “Then when we find my stake we can kill the rest of the originals,” Alaric purposed.  

“We still don’t know if that would kill us,” Stefan said.

“Yeah and it would kill Tyler,” Caroline reminded him.

“Not that any of us care,” Damon added and Bonnie and Caroline glared at him. “Tyler is just going to be a fatality if we can risk it,” Damon added.

“No!” Caroline yelled. “C’mon I’m not going to let you guys do that,” she said.

“Hey I’m sure Matt wouldn’t mind comforting you,” Damon teased.

“Damon!” Bonnie and Caroline said together.

“Sorry I have an opinion,” he shrugged.

“Klaus wants me, but he doesn’t realize it yet,” Andorra said bringing everyone’s attention back.

“What does that mean?” Damon asked closing in on her.

“When I was younger I met a boy. He was trying to ride this wild horse, and he did, but it flung him off after a while and he hit his head. I didn’t know what to do and I knew my blood could heal him”-

“You feed some kid your blood?” Bonnie questioned.

“Yes, and he grow up to be Alexander the Great,” she smiled at the witch. “He also became a reincarnate or lost soul. His spirit never finds rest it just gets recycled.”

“So…” Damon probed

“Klaus’s mother was a witch right?” Andorra asked.

“And…” he asked again.

“Once a witch is dead she’s gone and her magic is recycled for the next generation. If your spirit is recycled then the magic will come back to you,” Bonnie informed them.

“He’s trying to make a witch, vampire, werewolf hybrid,” Alaric said looking wryly at the brothers.

“Correct, but he must think he needs the pieces and not me,” Andorra added.

“You’re staying away from Klaus, all of you! If he gets wind of this things could be very bad for you,” Damon said warning Andorra.

“I had no idea, thanks for the update,” she said being sarcastic and making everyone smile a bit.

“You’re not going to do it though,” Damon said knowing he was right.

“The sooner I get the plights and I get back too Hades the better for you guys. I started the crusades; the feud between France and England, the plights got loose and played a role in the Holocaust and World War II. So who knows what could happen in the States if they are activated. I need you to trust that I know what I’m doing, and stop treating me like a child!” she yelled at Damon.