Chapter 5

“We can’t keep an immortal here,” Damon yelled at Stefan as he got Andorra settled in a room by the study.

“Well we can’t just leave her on the street, or attack Klaus without a plan,” Stefan said giving Damon towels and sheets to take to Andorra.

“Alaric you really can’t think her staying here is the best thing?” Damon asked Alaric as Stefan followed him.

“I think it’s a good angle to work if she’s lying, and if she’s not it wouldn’t be a bad thing to have a goddess owe you one,” Alaric shrugged.

“She’s a pain,” Damon groaned.

“Reminds me of someone else,” Stefan smiled at his brother.

“I’m way cuter then Dimples she wishes she had this smile,” Damon said making the two other men laugh.

“Please stop,” Andorra said as the men came into her room.

“What this?”  Damon asked playfully smiling in her face like the joker.

“You know you’re right,” Andorra said making him stand back in shock.

“And all this time I thought I wasn’t going to like you,” he said turning to Stefan. “Dimples thinks I’m right.”

“We heard,” Stefan frowned. “Andy you don’t need to let him scare you off. You need your bracelets from Klaus and we need get them away from Klaus too,” he smiled at her.

 “I just think it would be better if I stayed on my own,” she smiled.

“Why?” Damon pressed.

“Do you care, you want me gone anyway?” she countered.

“Yes I do care. My brother and best friend are going out of their way to help you and you’re spitting in their faces,” he yelled.

“I didn’t mean to disrespect anyone,” Andorra smiled at Damon. “I’m just not use to being up here.”

“You’ll get used to it,” Damon frowned.

“What do I do until we have a plan to get Klaus to hand over the bracelets?” she asked Stefan.

“You can go to school,” Alaric suggested seeing Stefan hadn’t planned for that.

“I’m not a child, and I don’t play well with others,” she smiled at Damon.

“Well you’ll have to learn fast,” Damon smiled. “How are we going to get her into school though?”

“We can say she’s your long lost sister,” Alaric smiled.

“No we can’t,” Andorra and Damon objected together. “We look nothing alike,” they added together then stared at one another.

“I’d never guess you guys weren’t related,” Stefan said rolling his eyes. When Stefan looked at the pair sitting on the bed they did have similar qualities. The same curly dark hair and slivery blue eyes, even though hers glow more slivery in dim light kindda like a cat. She and his brother certainly shared his father’s temperament, and it wouldn’t be much of a stretch for people to believe.

“I’ll get the paper work started,” Alaric said leaving them. “And please don’t kill each other, or Stefan,” he added on his way out.

“I don’t believe this,” Andorra hissed.

“Well it’s all your fault. If only you kept your little jar with you in Hades then we wouldn’t be having this problem,” Damon teased. 

“I could totally make you an only child,” she said to Stefan but smiled at Damon.