Chapter 3

In the dark world of Hades, Persephone watched her sister closely she knew when there was something wrong with her, and now was one of those time. She had been staring in the oracle pool for hours. “Sweet sister how are you?” Perseus asked pulling Persephone from her thoughts.

“Well how are you dear bother?’ she asked forcing a smile.

“I’d be better if you were actually happy right now,” the fallen hero said as he smiled at his sister.  

“Andorra hasn’t moved for days, and she’s the only one that can see whatever is happening in the pool,” Persephone whispered. “I think she’s worried about Artemis.”

“No other God would dear come down here,” Perseus reassured her.

“I know that, but I’m sure by known she’s willing to do anything to get her revenge. She is a god after all,” she sighed.

“You love Andorra, and Hades and Demeter will do whatever it takes to have you happy, even if it means doing away with the keeper of the moon,” he smiled.

“So you think I’m being ridiculous,” she smiled.

“I think you should talk to our sister, and find out what’s wrong yourself,” Perseus smiled going deeper into Elysian Fields.

Persephone walked over to her dear little sister and placed a gently hand on her shoulder. She watched as the white milky haze in Andorra’s iris turned back into the slivery glow of their father’s. “My darling what’s troubling you?” she asked Andorra as she ran her fingers through her dark curly hair.

“I don’t know what to say…” she mumbled looking down at the pool.

“Is it Artemis? Should I call for Apollo?” Persephone asked.  

“No, I’ve made a grave mistake. I should’ve never come her and lift the jar in the mortal realm,” she cried onto her sister’s shoulder.

“I’m sure everything will be okay. Do you know where we can find it?” she asked.

“Persephone if you live Hades before you’re supposed to the season’s will change and Demeter will come for you. Then the Gods will know I’ve failed.”

“Andorra you haven’t failed all will be well again. You’re the only one that can open the jar.”

“Someone has opened it already and removed five plights,” she cried.

“Oh Andorra, I’m sure we can fix this somehow.”

“The only way is for me to go back up there. I have to get the jar and the five plights.”

“I don’t want you up there alone. If Artemis or Athena find you, there will be trouble,” Persephone said not wanting to let go of her sister.

“Don’t tell anyone I’m going up there. Not a soul,” Andorra said holding her sister’s gaze.

“I won’t but you have to call for Charon and come back the moment any sign of trouble arises.” Persephone ordered.

“I will,” she smiled as her sister’s warm brown eyes glen. Andorra thought about the night she left Hades and how she ended up here in Mystic Falls breaking the well of a poor light blood sucker. She wasn’t the revenge type which is why she had no idea of what to do with him. She watched as his friends gathered around him.

“How long has he been like this,” Alaric asked. He looked to be the oldest, but he wasn’t. The young man to his left was.

“A few hours,” a young white said. Bonnie had been fighting the fever Andorra gave Damon. Bonnie’s herbal work was strong, but not strong enough. “Caroline can you talk to Klaus?” Bonnie asked her.