Chapter 27

It had been a long time since Stefan was on the West coast. Something about the non-existent humidity spelled nostalgia for him. He was starting to like it out West wither or not he found Andorra this might be his new home. Stefan managed to compel his way into the school easy enough, and he even found Alexander’s roster. He had a bunch of boring law classes so Stefan decided to look around campus for Andorra. He didn’t see here in any of the halls. She hadn’t been in any of the libraries, not in the food cart, not in the dorms. He was quickly running out of place to look when he someone nocked the papers out of his hands with a soccer ball.

“Dude that was not cool,” Vince yelled at his teammate Danny Dasi. “Hey are you okay man?” Vince asked as he and Danny ran over to Stefan.

“Yeah I’m cool…” Stefan said looking up at Xander and not knowing if he wanted to kill him slowly or quickly. “Xander…” he whispered.

“Yo, man that was my bad. Temper, I gotta watch it,” Danny explained.

“Um, that’s cool I have a bit of a temper too. That’s why they invited sports right?” Stefan said as he kicked the ball around then up so Danny could grab it.

“Dude you play?” Vince asked.

“Not for a while, but yeah,” he shrugged.

“Please tell me you go here,” Danny begged.

“I actually I just transferred, I’m Stefan.”

“You just started? I feel like I’ve seen you before,” Vince said shaking his hand.

“I came here a few weeks ago with my girlfriend Andorra,” he said and Vince gasp.

“That’s weird my girlfriend had a sister named Andorra she just died, she want home for the funeral.”

“That’s depressing man, why you had to bring that up?” Danny asked.

“I’m sorry dude it’s just really weird. I just feel like I don’t know,” he shrugged. “It’s not important, do you wanna play with us just for tonight. We need one more player for this campus tournament tonight.”

“Our idiot roommate got put on probation for giving some freshmen alcohol.”

“He thought he was going to get luck,” Vince laughed.

“That’s why you get a girlfriend so when the party’s over you know you’re going to get some,” Danny said making the guy smirk. “Agree or disagree Stefan?”

“Everyone isn’t a misogynistic as you Danny.”

“Women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, not the boardroom. These are scientific facts man,” Danny laughed.

“I hope god gives you a daughter,” Vince laughed.

“I’d teach her what I preach, and she’d be the happiest little girl in the world, because she listened to daddy and married rich,” he said making them laugh. “I’m Danny by the way, and that depressing sack of sad is Vincent.”

“I’m not a sack of sad I just miss my girl,” he shrugged.

“It’s been a week and if you wanted to be with her so much why didn’t you just go with her to lord know where she came from, and be her bitch there?” Danny asked. 

“I’m not her bitch,” Vince mumbled.

“She certainly took your balls.”

“Bye Danny.”

“Listen up people we have a state of emergency,” Danny yelled as they walked up the quad. “Vincent Dominello has lost his balls. I repeat Vincent Dominello has no balls. If you find them you are asked to return them to (blank Hall),” Danny yelled. “I hope someone finds your balls,” he said as he shook Vince’s hand and patted him on the back.