Chapter 8

Andorra and Klaus were in the parlor playing Rock Band jamming out to Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5. Klaus couldn’t resist a chance to stick it to Damon if he came home and saw him and Andorra together. Damon and Stefan assumed there was something sexual going on between Klaus and Andorra and who was he to prove them wrong.

“So you killed your mom and she tried to kill you and your siblings?” Andorra asked as she searched for another song for them to play.

“Yes it’s quite tragic really. I’ve only ever wanted my family to be whole and happy. I just wish I knew that wasn’t a possibility sooner,” Klaus said drinking the O negative brandy blend Andorra made for him.

“I think you should lighten up a bit. You and Damon are too ridged and well… Off putting to attract new friends,” Andorra said trying to be nice.

“What do you suppose I do let people walk all over me?” he asked her.

“No, I think you should treat them like your equals and not pieces on your game broad,” Andorra smiled at him.

“I can’t be that person now. It’s far too late for me to change my stripe. You know what they say about old dogs,” Klaus said as Damon walked into the room.

“That they should leave young girls alone,” Damon said smiling at Klaus.

“I’m Switzerland so there shall be no fighting in my presence, or the instigator will have to take me on,” Andorra playfully warned the boys as Stefan joined them.

“Well I think it’s time for Klaus to leave. It’s way past your bedtime anyways,” Stefan said turning the tv off.

“Why do you insist on treating me like a child? Klaus doesn’t treat Rebekah like that,” Andorra whined.

“And we all know Rebekah’s reputation precedes her,” Damon said pouring a drink and taking a sip.

“Say one more thing about my sister and I’ll knock your teeth out,” Klaus said walking up to Damon.

“Sorry if I refuse to allow my sister to whore around with whatever guy will have her,” Damon smiled at Klaus.

“Damon, go,” Andorra said coming up to the two men.

“No! I don’t trust him with you. He’s supposedly putting the moves on Vampire Barbie too. He’s not going to hurt you,” Damon yelled at her, but never turned his attention from Klaus.

“Damon you were the one that took advantage of Caroline far before he came along. So calm down and treat my guest with respect,” Andorra demanded.

“He needs to be gone within the hour,” Damon said and walked pass Stefan to his room.

“He means what he said,” Stefan smiled at Andorra.

“Fine, I’ll see you guys later,” Andorra said grabbing her jean jacket and leading Klaus out of the door.

“””””

“What are you going to do when Klaus realizes you are playing him?” Stefan asked Andorra as they sat outside eating lunch together at school.

“I’m going to make a sacrifice for the greater good. If those pieces interact with its plight then all hell will break loose,” she informed him, as Bonnie came to sit with them.

“Damon would kill me if I allowed you to be in on this too. It’s bad enough I’m lying for Andorra,” Stefan said to the witch.

“Well don’t lie. Damon can’t stop us, because that puts us in more danger,” Bonnie smiled.