Part 13

Episode 13

After swasan engagement maheswari's and gadodia's went to Kolkata. After two weeks nitin and rachita's marriage happened very grandly. Sanskar went to Kolkata after their marriage as their contract too finished. Everyone decided to do swasan Marriage in Delhi itself as they doesn't want swara to know the past. So everyone agreed.

Two weeks passed. Swara and sanskar are very happy and eager to meet each other. Maheswari family are made to stay in kulkarni's guest house. Everyone arrived few days back. Today is the day of sangeet. The ceremony is done in kulkarni's house. Their house is decorated beautifully. Maheswari family arrived there at correct time. Pavithra did aarti and welcomed sanskar. Then all went inside and sat aside. Sanskar eyes are searching for swara. At that time shomi and rachu brought swara down. She is very beautiful. She wore a lehanga. Sanskar can't take off his eyes from her. Swara while coming down saw sanskar and blushed seeing his intense gaze on her. She is made to sit in the small stage. Then sanskar is made to sit near her. After he sat he said to swara,"U r looking soo beautiful princess and see my fate i have to wait for two days more to make u mine. Huh god y this unjust to me??? Is this fair to u??"

"Huh sanskar don't u think u r being so dramatic??"

"Is that so??"

"Yes my lord." swara said and both laughed. Then the sangeet function started with nitin and rachita's dance following by parineeta and adarsh dance. Then shomi and pavithra danced. Then sanjay and shekar danced. Then ap and sujatha followed by dp and ram. And at last the couple of the day swara and sanskar danced. The sangeet function finished beautifully.

Night everyone slept peacefully. Swara and sanskar can't sleep as they are excited about their marriage. Sanskar is very very happy as his princess is going to be with him soon. With that thought he slept peacefully.

Next day it's haldi function. Sanskar's haldi is done in the guest house while swara's haldi done in kulkarni's house. Nitin went and brought the haldi of sanskar. The haldi function also completed beautifully. In kulkarni guest house sanskar is adamant to see swara but is stopped by everyone as after haldi he shouldn't see bride. So without any option he went to his room and locked inside and jumped from window and went to kulkarni's house. Without anyone's notice he climbed the pipe and went to swara's room. There swara is seeing her face in the mirror which is applied by haldi. Sanskar saw this and is mesmerized by seeing her in yellow saree. He slowly went near her and kept his hands on her bare waist. Swara is shocked. Before she shout he turn her and kissed her lips. Swara is shocked and after sometimes they parted their way and swara saw sanskar and blushed. Her cheeks turned red. Sanskar cupped her face and kissed both her cheeks.

"Swara u r soo beautiful." saying this he kissed her forehead. Swara also kissed his cheeks and hugged him.

"Sanskar anyone will come. U go from here. We will meet evening in mehandi function." swara said but sanskar didn't move at all. With much difficulty swara convinced him and sanskar went from there with half hearted.

In the evening the kulkarni house is glowing with the lights and decorations. Maheswari family came to the function. Swara is brought down and made her sit in the center. Then the mehandi artist came and put mehandi on swara's hand. After the mehandi is done shomi called sanskar and asked him to find his name. After searching for 5 minutes sanskar found it. Then after dinner everyone went to their home.

Next day is very important day for swasan. Swara got ready in her room. Her friends,rachita,shomi are with her. While pavithra and sanjay are down welcoming the guests. At that time sanskar came in a horse. Pavithra did aarti and asked him to move the pot which is tied up in the entrance. Sanskar did it with the help of a stick. Everyone clapped and Pavithra brought sanskar inside by keeping her hand on sanskar's nose. After bringing him inside sanskar is made to sit. Then pandit did some pooja. After some time he asked someone to bring swara down. Shomi and rachu brought swara down and made her sit near sanskar. Then pandit did some pooja and asked someone to tie the ghadbandan. Shomi came forward and did the ghadbhandan. Then pandit ji called swara's parents for kanyadan. Shomi asked pavithra and sanjay to do the kanyadan. They are overwhelmed with this. They happily did the kanyadan. Then swasan stood up and took 7 vows. After that sanskar adorned swara's neck with mangalsutra. And after that he kept kumkum in her forehead. The pandit informed that both are married. Swara and sanskar became happy and intertwined their hands. Sanskar is very happy while swara is both happy and sad. Happy is she got married to her soulmate while sad that she is leaving her parents and brother. Sanskar understood her emotions and told to her,"Swara princess don't worry. Whenever u want to meet ur ma or dad or bhai i will bring u here so don't worry." he said and patted her cheeks. Swara is overwhelmed and smiled happily.