Part 2

Episode 2

Sanskar landed in Delhi airport.... He came out of the airport and inhaled the fresh air.... He felt some freshness and also felt very very happy.... A car came to receive him.... He get inside the car and went to hotel.... Then he got freshen up and came out from the bathroom.... He took a shirt and went into flashback....

"Swara princess i am getting late.... Pls na give me my dress...." sanskar said from bathroom.... Swara is getting ready....

"Sanskar only i am there!!! U can come out and change ur dress...." swara said and smiled....

"Ha ha that i don't know.... Huh swara i have important meeting.... If i come out and see u surely i won't go to office.... So pls baby my sweet princess na..... Bring my dress...." sanskar said.... Swara went and opened a pack and took the shirt and went and gave it to sanskar....

"Swara this is not my dress!!!"

"I know sanskar.... Yesterday i went shopping na there i bought this dress.... See its going to be ur lucky shirt and u will win the project...." swara said and sanskar smiled and wore that shirt.... As swara told he won the project....

Sanskar thought about this and had a painful smile.... He took the shirt and wore it...."Swara after u went i haven't wore this shirt.... But i myself don't know y i am wearing this dress today..... I hope today I get a good news about u..... Pls princess ur prince lost the energy to search u..... If u don't come ur prince will die.... " sanskar thought and had tears in his eyes..... Then his pa came.... He wiped his tears and both had light food and went to the meeting....

Here swara got ready and ate the breakfast.... Then she helped her ma little and got ready for shopping.....

"Vishnu u get the car ready.... I and swara want to go for shopping...."pavithra said....

"Okie bhabhiji...."

"Vishnu bhaiya stop stop....."

"Y swara???"pavithra asked....

"Ma bcoz i am going to drive the car....."Swara said with excitement....

"Stop it swara.... U r not going to drive..... Even u don't have license..... So u r not going to drive.... Okie"

"Ma pls ma!!! I drive nicely ma.... Y r u doing like this????"

"Uff swara stop it!! If i said no means no only.... Got that...."

"Then even i won't come for shopping...." swara said....

"No problem..... U don't come.... Tonight party is canceled.... And vishnu come we will go...." pavithra said and started to walk.... Swara is shocked.... She composed and ran and sat before pavithra and vishnu..... Both saw her....

"Y u guys are looking me like this???? Come come vishnu bhaiya start the car and ma come soon otherwise it will get late to see my future bhabhi!!!! And haan remember i forgave u ma.... So don't worry i will go to party.... Okie u don't feel bad...." swara said and took her mobile and started to play games as if nothing is happened..... Vishnu and pavithra laughed and get inside the car..... Then all went to the shopping.....

Sanskar and his pa entered inside Kulkarni group of companies..... Sanskar's pa went to receptionist and asked about the meeting.... Receptionist asked them to wait at conference hall.... So sanskar and his pa went to conference hall.... After a wait of 15 minutes the clients came.... Sanskar and his pa stood and handshaked them....

"Hello Mr.Kulkarni i am Sanskar Maheswari M.D. Of Karma group of companies...."

"Hello Mr.Maheswari i am Sanjay Kulkarni and this is my son Nitin kulkarni...."