Part 1

This ff is dedicated to my sweet sister Yas....😘😘 as she wanted me to write on this track.... And also today is her birthday so as a dedication i am starting this ff today.....

Many more happy returns of the day Fireflies-yaz  .....😘😘😘😘 love u soo much....😘😘😘😘

Yas hope u like this ff..... And the title credit also goes to her....😊

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Episode 1

A leap of 8 months.... In these 8 months sanskar didn't talk to anyone as he made himself busy in his works.... Seeing his state all are worried.... Not only sanskar is depressed but every family members are sad as swara is not there.... All including ragini thinks swara is dead.... Only dp,sharmistha and sanskar is having belief that swara is alive somewhere..... Parineeta is very much guilty that bcoz of her jealous a life is not in the world.... But in all these sadness they got a little bit happiness that is ragini is 3 months pregnant....

Sharmistha became lifeless.... Dadi and shekar tried to make her believe that swara is dead but sharmistha is not ready to believe it.... So they left their attempt.... As dp believes swara is alive none have guts to talk to sanskar about his Marriage..... So sujatha and ap decided to talk to shemish and make sanskar agree to marry again.... Sujatha,ap,ragini and laksh went to badi to meet shemish.... Seeing them coming shemish and dadi welcomed them....

"Sharmisthaji,shekarji we are coming straight to the point..... I can't see my sanskar lifeless like this.... Pls sharmisthaji make him realise that swara is dead.... Pls u r also a mother only na.... U can understand my pain na???" sujatha asked in a worried tone....

"Stop right there!!!! My swara is not dead.... She is alive somewhere and will come soon.... And u can't make sanskar marry again as my shona is still his wife.... So don't come here once again to talk about this!!! Now u may all can go...." sharmistha said with angry tone....

"Ma y u r not understanding.... Our swara is not alive.... She is not only ur daughter ma but also my sister.... For that we can't punish sanskar ma.... Her time came so she di..." before ragini could finish it sharmistha slapped her hardly such that blood oozed out from her lips...." all are shocked seeing it.....

"Sharmistha how dare u slap my laddoo??? Have u gone mad??? She is pregnant.... Already ur daughter is died.... Now u want to kill my laddoo also???" dadi asked with anger.....

"Mrs.Parvati Gadodia shut ur mouth..... Did u want what i gave to ur grand daughter??? I am telling u all.... Keep that in mind my shona is alive..... And sujathaji i am warning you sanskar is only swara's.... So don't ever try to make him marry again.... Then u will see the worst of me...." sharmistha warned all....

"Sharmisthaji i didn't expect this from you!!!! How selfish u r??? U lost ur daughter so u want me to lose my son also???sujatha asked with equal anger..... Before sharmistha could retort back they heard a voice....

"Mom!!!!" sanskar shouted.... All are shocked....

"Sanskar!!! Oh...." before sujatha could speak sanskar showed his hands to stop her....

"Mom i already told u.... Only swara is my wife.... And remember she is alive.... Sharmistha ma is speaking to u softly but i won't.... If u really want me to live with you then don't speak about marriage again...." sanskar said seeing sujatha then he turn to ap and said,"Ma i didn't expect this from you...." hearing it ap kept her head down.... Coming to raglak....,"Ragini u already try to spoil my swara's life.... Not now!!! Don't try ur cheap tricks to me.... And also remember don't ever try to interfere in my life...." sanskar said with anger....