Part 8

Episode 8

Next day swara woke up with a smile as she was very happy with sanskar!!! She thought all the moments and blushed!!! Then she took her mobile and saw sanskar's message!!! She opened it eagerly and saw the message.... It's just 'good morning...😍' seeing this smiley swara smiled and replied the same to sanskar.... Then she went to get fresh up.... After fresh up she was arranging her things in the cupboard as yesterday she misplaced many things while getting ready!!! When she was arranging she saw her's and praveen's photo frame and felt guilty!!! She was even shocked with her own behavior!!! She sat down with a thud and started to cry!!!! Nitin came to see his mini but he is shocked seeing her devasted state!!! He went to her and he too sat down near her and cupped swara's face and asked,"Mini what happened??? Y u r crying like this???" hearing her bhai's voice she turned and told,"bhai praveen!!!"

"What happened to him swara???" he asked in panicked tone....

"Bhai i betrayed him!!! I shouldn't have done this!!!"

"What r u speaking swara???" nitin asked but swara is just blabbering the same thing again and again.... Nitin got worried!!! He shaked swara but no use she is repeating g the same thing.... He just took the glass from the table and throw it with force such that the glass broke and swara jerked and got sense!!!! Pavithra and sanjay too came there hearing the glass sound and is astonished to see the scenario!!!

"Swara,nitin what happened???"

"Papa i don't know she is just blabbering she betrayed praveen!!! She isn't in sense so to bring her sense i broke the glass!!" hearing this both are shocked.... Pavithra went near swara wiped her tears and cupped her face and asked,"Swara beta What happened??? Why r u crying??? Did praveen said anything???"

"Ma ma... Vo..."

"Swara tell me beta!!!"

"Ma i loved praveen!!! Even bhai knows it!! But after he went london i started to talk with sanskar!!! I am now attracted to him ma!!! He is very sweet!!! He always made me smile!! When i am with him i forget the whole world!!! I want to be with him always ma!!! I thought i love praveen but it was just attraction ma!!! If it's true love i wouldn't feel like this for sanskar ma!!! But still i am feeling bad ma that i am betraying praveen!!!" swara said with tears!!! But all laughed hearing this!!! Swara got angry seeing them laughing!!!

"Why all are laughing??? Go i won't speak with u three!!!" she said with a sad pout....

"Aww my sweet baby!!! U should also be happy!!!"

"What r u saying??? I betrayed praveen na!!!! How come i will be happy????" swara asked with confused face!!!

"My stupid daughter have u told praveen that u love him???" pavithra asked and swara nodded in no!!!

"Then how come u have betrayed him???"

"Ya!!! But i loved praveen na!!! Then how come i am attracted to sanskar now???"

"See u itself told the answer!!!! U loved praveen!!! It's past!!! And u only told before that it's just attraction!!! But ur true love is sanskar only!!! That's y u are feeling u want to be with him always!!! U wanted to share ur life with sanskar!!! So just forget everything and u didn't betray praveen at all okie!!!"

"Really ma???"

"Swara see we hided a matter from u thinking u will feel bad!!! But now i wanted to tell that!!!" sanjay said....

"What's that dad???"

"Swara, praveen went to london na!!! There he saw a girl and fell in love with first sight!!! She too started to love him.... But she has some problem there!!! Actually her parents died and gave her custody to her uncle and aunty.... They are now trying to make her get married to a rich family so that they can get money!!! They also saw a groom who is a foreigner and he is involved in many illegal activities!!! So praveen has made a plan and kidnapped the girl and married her!!! Now they are in the custody of london police!!! So praveen's father and mother has went to london!!! So u don't feel guilty okie!!!"