Part 12

Episode 12

Parish went to Kolkatta but shemish remained there as they wanted to spend some time with swara!! After finishing her breakfast swara goes to sanskar's flat and she spends some time with shemish.Then after taking lunch with shemish she comes to her house. This is her routine. Today is the day of Ganapathy Visarjan!!! So everyone gathered in kulkarni's house. After doing pooja Nitin and Sanjay took ganapathy idol and did the visarjan. Then after taking lunch sanskar,shekar and sharmistha got to ready to go to Kolkata. Sanskar is also going with them as he wanted to talk about swara's decision to everyone. So after lunch sanskar sneaked silently into swara's room and saw her keeping her clothes in the cupboard. He silently went and back hugged and kept his head in her shoulder. Swara cupped his right cheek using her right hand and kept her left hand on his hand which is wrapping her waist.

"Swara i don't want to go leaving u."

"Sanskar just two days. Then u will come here. So for my sake u have to go."

"Ya i have to go. Huh but i am addicted to u swara. I can't stay away from u."

"Sanskar if u go now and talk only we can be together life long."

"Ya u r right. Okie i will go but before that i want something which should be satisfied for two days."

"What u want sanskar?" swara asked and sanskar saw her lips. Swara understood and kept her lips on his lips. Sanskar is shocked as he just thought and she kissed him. After a passionate kiss both parted their ways. Sanskar again kissed her passionately. Then after caressing her cheeks he kissed her forehead and both came down. Then sanskar and shemish went to Kolkata.

Sanskar and shemish straightaway went to maheswari mansion and gathered everyone and told them about swara's proposal. Sanskar already told parish not to say anything as he wanted to say everything himself. So Parish didn't tell anything to them. After listening sanskar everyone are happy.

"Dpji,rpji,apji,sujathaji i wanted u all to go to delhi and ask for swara's hand from pavithraji and sanjayji. Let us follow everything ritually. I knew swasan are married already but both haven't enjoyed during their marriage. There were some tensions. But this time i want both to enjoy everything." sharmistha said.

"I agree with u sharmistha ji. After seeing the good mahurat we will go and ask for swara's hand. I want u both also to come with us."dp said..

"Dpji everyone can't go. Ragini is pregnant and traveling will affect her health. U all go and let ragini stay in gm. Will come for engagement and marriage" sharmistha said.

"Ma swara will expect u a lot. She will feel bad if u didn't come."

"Sanskar beta u don't worry i will tall with her." shomi said and everyone accepted and dp called pandit and asked him to come home. After some time pandit came and dp asked him to give good date so that they can go delhi. Pandit gave date after two days. So everyone decided to go delhi after the day after tomorrow. Dp called sanjay and informed about it. Sanjay is happy at the same time he is sad as swara will go away from them.

Days passed. Maheswari family got ready and went to delhi. Nitin and sanjay went to airport to receive everyone. Here pavithra made swara ready in a neat saree. Swara is feeling nervous as she is afraid whether they will reject her but has belief on sanskar. Still she had that nervousness. Pavithra after making her ready she came down to see the preparations of food.

Rachita,her mom and dad came inside. Rachita went to swara's room while her mom helped pavithra. After sometime Sanjay and nitin came inside with everyone. Pavithra and rachita's parents welcomed everyone and made them sit. Then she and rachita's mom went inside and brought snacks and water for everyone.