Part 5

Episode 5

Next day Sanskar is waiting in his hotel room for Nitin.... He is pacing here and there in tension.... At that time he heard bell sound and sanskar opened and saw Nitin standing.... Sanskar hugged him and led him inside..... Then both settled themselves in the coach....

"Sanskar do u have any doubt in our project???"

"No Nitin it's not about our professional work!!!! It's about something personal...."

"Personal??? Yup tell sanskar"

"Actually i loved a girl Kavitha!!!! She is a bengali and we are Marwari.... So no one in my family supported us so we eloped and thought to marry but before that some goons came and attacked us.... I got to know that they were sent by my bade papa and he killed my kavitha.... I made myself dead infront of whole world and worked hard and made karma industries..... After 5 years i came to know my brother laksh is in love with a girl who is bengali and my bade papa too is like he will accept the girl.... So i can't accept it.... I went back to my family as a mad guy to take revenge for my love's death!!!! I and ragini that girl's sister got together to separate that bengali girl and laksh.... Ragini joined me as she loved laksh.... We degraded that girl's character infront of everyone.... Then one day a dayan tried to kill her but i saved her and that girl came to know i am not mad!!!! She advised me that i might have misunderstood.... So i changed my mind.... But ragini didn't.... On the day of laksh's marriage ragini pushed her sister in the river and she betrayed me by showing my true face to the world.... Then someone admitted in the hospital and i took her to home but laksh married ragini and hated the girl whom he loved.... In that process that girl's mother and father separated.... So to unite them i and that girl faked our marriage and went inside our home.... We even got successful by bringing her truth.... In that process i fell in love with her.... Then after many days she too loved me but my fate my first love kavitha came back.... Then she tried to separate us.... But with great difficulty we again married.... We were happy but again fate played in my life through my sister.... She loved a boy rajat but he is not good.... My wife found it.... When she tried to expose rajat he kidnapped my wife.... I went back of him and shooted.... To fulfill his revenge he fell down in the river with my wife.... All concluded that my wife is dead with rajat.... But i,my bade papa and my sasuma still believes she is alive.... This happened before 8 month.... And i didn't say her name na.... Her name is SWARA....." sanskar said and was seeing Nitin's expressions.... His expressions changed to serious.... He is shocked..... He saw sanskar and asked,"Sanskar that means swara my sister is ur wife"

"Yes Nitin..... I was very happy to see my princess!!!! But when she neglected me like an unknown person i was hurt..... Then only i came to know she lost her memory fully and is living in ur house as ur sister.... U may think i am using her memory loss as a reason.... So i want to show u this...." saying it he showed their sangeet video,marriage video,raglak's marriage video,uttara's engagement video..... Nitin is shocked seeing all this....

"Sanskar but swara doesn't remember anything!!!!." Nitin said......

"No problem Nitin!!!! If she doesn't remember anything it's also good!!! Bcoz she had many negative things than positive things in her life..... So i wanted to create a fresh memory in her life....." sanskar said with a smile.... At that time they both heard a knock sound.... Sanskar went and opened the door and saw Rachita standing.... Both are shocked....

"Rachu what r u doing here???" nitin asked....

"Actually i was in the hotel area.... I saw u going..... So came to see u...."

"Came to see me or check me???" nitin asked raising his brows....

"Oh hello!!!! If i came to check u then i would have came back of u.... But see after 10 minutes only i came...." she said and sanskar laughed.....