T H I R T Y - S E V E N

(Minus 1-2 years of this pic of Mark and you have his age atm here :3 such a cute fluff ball *sobs*
Mark is still a baby yes(like under one year), but this is his size rn just minus 2 years)

Xiumin's POV

We all looked up surprised at the sudden yelling from Luhan, but we all quickly scurried over, looking intensely at the TV screen on the wall.

Mark protested a little in my arms so I quickly blended down to pick up a car he could play with.

As we all tuned our ears in to hearing what the newsreader was saying.

"It has been reported early this morning that a bunch of EXO fans has been outside the SM TOWN building protesting against the fact that EXO's manager xxx kicked out Kim Minseok and Kim Jongdae, purposely because Kim Jongdae got pregnant. We have a journalist at the scene right now, let's hear what he has found out about the subject," the room was dead silent no one batted an eyelid while the newsreader said those words. Only the sound of Mark's blabbering were audible.

How the hell has this gotten out? I looked at Chen who stood beside me and his face was just as shocked as mine.

The screen now showed an angry mop of fans, at least one hundred if not more, outside the SM TOWN building and we all listened intensively.

"I've been talking to one of the fans, who had come up with this whole idea and who even exposed SM ENTERTAINMENT. Cathrine xxx how did you manage to go through all this and at last reveal to everyone, why Kim Minseok and Kim Jongdae left EXO?"

"Holy shit!" Sehun said out loud. Suho gave him glare because of his choice of words, but said nothing because we were all thinking just exactly that.

"Well, it wasn't easy. At first, like every other EXO-L, I was confused by how and why Minseok and Jongdae had to leave, but then I remembered a picture that was put on the internet nearly a year ago of Xiumin looking into the camera with tears in his eyes as he entered a car and I thought to myself 'no, if no one will explain why they're gone, then I'll find out myself' and I hacked into SM's system and got the info from there," I let out a laugh of disbelief. Our fans really did care for us a lot more than I expected. Never would I expect something like this to happen.

The boys and I shared a look of surprise our eyes shining with shock.

"That's our girls!" Baekhyun yelled out fist bumping the air. "I knew they would figure this out. I mean how could they not?"

"Really? I mean I knew they loved us, but I didn't think they'd go this far. It makes my heart swell, of course," I admitted and Baekhyun look at me in disbelief.

"You're kidding, right? You think it's only us that loves them and not vice versa?" Baekhyun said raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I know they love us, I just said I knew. I just didn't think they'd go this far with loving us," I said and smiled warmly at the scene on the TV. They're standing up for me and Chen.

Banners that the fans held high read 'bring back XiuChen' and 'down with SM'. I chuckled at the sight.

"We have been talking to EXO's manager xxx and he confirms that, the things the fans are saying, are true and adds "pregnant gay couples shouldn't be allowed". After this statement the EXO-Ls, accompanied by ARMYs and IGOT7s, has put charges against the EXO manager. We are still waiting for the results. We'll keep you updated on what's going to happen," the news reporter ended the subject with bobbing his papers on the table in front of him and moved on to another subject.

"Holy shit," Sehun whispers and we all hum in agreement. The room is completely silent for a few minutes, before Kris claps his hands together.

"Fucking finally. I love that fan that started this uprising," he said and pointed at the TV screen. "Finally you guys are justified." Kris said and looked at Chen and I. Chen smiled softly and I saw tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. He sniffed a few times before Mark reached out to him.