T W E N T Y - T W O

Xiumin's POV

It has been some days since Chen and Suho had "talked" together and Chen wasn't doing very well with it all. He found it hard to break up with Suho because he didn't know what to believe. Suho had told him he didn't mean any of the things he had done,said,and did. He also tried to convince him that he'd never cheat on Chen again, but then again Chen knew that forgiving Suho wasn't an option. Because as he also said to Suho, if you once cheat, you'll do it again. He hated Suho for what he had put him through and that he didn't push Johnny away to get to him.

I had told him many times that he should break up with Suho, because he was only making life harder for him, but he wouldn't listen. It didn't make any sense to me since he told me loud and clear to not let Suho near him.

What I think is holding Chen back from breaking up with Suho is that he has such a good heart. He doesn't like hate and he believes everyone deserves a second chance, but this is breaking him badly inside. He's so conflicted with himself and it's affecting him on stage. People are starting to notice that there's something going on with Chen. He's not acting like his usually self anymore.

When I tried to talk him into breaking up with Suho for the 3rd time in a week he got so mad at me that he yelled at me. I've never been so shocked before. After Chen had found out he had raised his voice at me, he became sad and confused. He was sorry that he yelled at me. He didn't mean to. I know he didn't mean to. What made him yell at me was the fact that Suho had gotten the best of him.!

But there's one thing that made me more sad and shocked than him yelling at me.

He told me two days ago that Suho and him had talked again and that once more it ended in a fight and him slapping Suho and running out of the room.

But that's not it.

Suho had tried to kiss Chen and as far as I had caught on, Chen kissed back, but realized what he was doing and slapped Suho across the face and stormed out of the dressing room.

He had come to me afterwards shaking and crying. Of course as the one who cares the most for Chen I comforted him, hugged him and gave him a few kisses at the top of his head while he cried into my shoulder.

I was angry beyond my imagination and I swore that if Suho ever tried to talk, kiss or even be within 10 meters of him I'd fight him. I'd drag him off to a silent place where there would be no one to see us and I'd beat him up.

This is the last time I'll see Chen this shaken  and mind blown.

Suho, this is your last chance to stay the fuck away from Chen. I won't be the one to stand and watch while you fuck Chen up anymore.

- - -

Today was the last day of the EXOLuxion tour and of course it ended in Seoul. The concert went fairly well. I kept my promise to Chen and kept myself in between Suho and Chen as much as I could. Since the stage is huge and it would be hard to stay between them all the time, I managed to do just that. The fans cheered on for us and sang along with us in nearly every song we sang. It was amazing.

Throughout the concert I could see Suho stealing glances at Chen and I would give him countless death glares and he would look away with a frustrated expression all the time. That's right. Back off.

When we were close to finishing the concert and the tour we stood in the middle of the stage each taking a turn saying how grateful we were for the fans for always being there for us. Some of us would shed tears and I would do my best to comfort them as the good hyung I am. When we all had said our words we bowed gratefully for the fans and yelled "EXO Saranghaja!"