F I V E

(Sorry that the quality in the pic is shit but I watched this on my pc and took the pic with my phone.. rip me)

Xiumin's POV

When I woke up the next morning a flashback of what happened last night came into mind.

After I had come out from the bathroom something unexpected happened.

Flashback.

"When I came out of the bathroom I saw Chen still lying on the floor looking up at the ceiling. I don't know how to handle this situation. How am I going to get out this?

"Why did you that?" Chen asked still looking up at the ceiling keeping from looking at me.

I looked at him confused.

"Did what?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why did you nearly kiss me?"

Oh god. Here we go.

"I didn't. You're being weird now. I didn't nearly kiss you," I said keeping my voice at sounding neutral but confused at the same time. I sounded like it was all nothing, but inside I screamed. I can't take this feeling much longer. We need to drop this topic as soon as possible.

He popped himself up on his elbows and looked at me trying to see through me as if he was trying to see if I was lying. But I didn't let him see. Like Tao said. I'm good at keeping my emotions at bay.

Chen then sighed. Thank goodness.

"Fine, if you say so," he smiled warmly and stood before collecting his pillows and the huge teddy bear.

I smiled back at him collecting my own pillow.

When we laid in bed he turned his head and looked at me.

"Goodnight, xiu," he said chuckling. I chuckled back at him.

"Good night, Chennie."

End of flashback.

I sighed. That was so close. I rubbed my face with my hands and sat up. I looked over at Chen to see him sprawled all over his bed still sound asleep.

I wanted to go over and give him a surprise attack as a payback for what he did to me two days ago, but I thought against it. I think that pillow fight last night was enough payback.

I went out of the room and walked into the kitchen. I looked up at the clock and saw that it was 7 am. Damn. One more hour and this place will be occupied by the rest of the boys.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair what should I do?

Maybe I could go over to the EXO-K dorm and see if anyone's awake over there. Yes, that sounds like a good idea.

I took a glass of water before I went over to their place.

It was nice with some fresh air and having the wind blow through my hair and feeling the coolness on my face. I breathed in the morning air and went inside the EXO-K's dorm.

The first thing I noticed when I entered was that there the place a mess. I rolled my eyes. I wanted to tidy the place so bad and satisfy my OCD, but I thought against it since I don't live here anyway.