T H I R T Y - S I X

Chen's POV

My heart was racing with excitement and a little bit of stress. I kept thinking "what if SM finds out and punishes them in the worst way?!"

But I also thought "holy shit, Mark is actually going to meet his uncles now!"

"Baby, calm down, it'll be alright," Xiumin said and hugged me from behind. Of course I knew it was gonna alright, but... SM..

"Yaa, I know, but what if SM ENT. Finds out and they'll be punished?" I exclaimed with anxiety. Xiumin rubbed my stomach and laid his head on my shoulder while swaying us from side to side as a way of calming me down. It helped a bit.

"Don't think too much about it, baby boy. It's gonna be alright," he said and kissed my neck. He released his hold around me and went over to Mark. He sat down next to him, playing with him. Mark giggled happily and climbed onto Xiumin's lap.

"I've given the boys our address so they should be here soon," he smiled sweetly up at me and smiled back at him.

The other reason for my anxiety and nervousness probably is because we haven't seen them in so long. I snorted slightly at myself for thinking this way. Sure we haven't seen them in 11 months(or something like that), but that shouldn't change anything. They're still our hyungs and dongsaengs. That hasn't change and that's for sure.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and only think positive things and went over to Mark and Xiumin.

My phone suddenly binged signalling I've gotten a message.

"Hey son, we're out for the day, so we'll probably first arrive around dinner time"

Well, that's good, then we'll have some privacy with the boys.

"My parents aren't going to be home until dinner time, so we'll have enough time for ourselves with the boys," I told Xiumin and nodded.

"Sounds great! Now we just need to wait for them to arrive," I nodded at his reply and we put our focus back on Mark again.

----

Time passed by quickly and before we knew it there was a knock on the front door and I nearly jumped out of my skin before going over to the door. My heart pounding loudly in my chest. This is the first time in forever that we see the boys again. It's the first time we're gonna be a whole again.

My eyes began to water as I open the door and there in front of me were the boys. All smiling happily. Before things got too carried away I looked left and right and got all the boys inside.

When the door was closed cheers and cries were heard and I felt 10 arms surround me. My heart swelled with happiness and tears of happiness ran down my cheeks as I laughed together with them.

"Cheeen!" They all cheered and laughed. My cheeks hurt from all the smiling.

Chanyeol came out from the group and attacked me, crying, sobbing, into my neck. I wrapped my tiny arms around his back and held him close as tears flowed down my cheeks.

A special little giggle from the living room reminded us all of why we were here and we split apart and went in there. Mark stood in the middle of the living room with his favourite toy; a little plush teddy bear and looked at us all. He looked really perplexed by all the strangers standing behind so I quickly went over and crutches down beside him and held him around the waist - Xiumin sitting on the other side.