T H I R T Y - O N E

Chen's POV

The next morning I woke up wrapped in Xiumin's arms and I felt myself blush softly. I felt a warm tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach as I heard Xiumin mumble something incoherent in his sleep and wrapped his arms tighter around me, bringing my back closer to his chest. I slowly turned around and wrapped my arm around his waist and nuzzled my face into his neck. Our legs were tangled together and Xiumin's head turned so it was on top of mine.

I've never felt this type of love before. The kind of love that tingles all the way down to the tip of your toes and makes you shiver with comfort. The kind of love that makes you feel protected and loved even when you're not together and makes your heart sweetly swim in love as you recall all the moments you've had together.

I let out a sigh of happiness at the thought and smiled softly. We've come so far from where we met. I heard Xiumin groan and I looked up him and saw his face scrunched up in his sleep and his lips slightly parted making air puff out slightly. His eyelids quivered a little bit as he cuddled me tighter and let a little whine. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle at how cute he looked and kissed his nose.

Laying like this with Xiumin, naked and pressed up against one another, didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable at all. It felt natural, like we were meant to be, that we were meant to love each other unconditionally. I felt shivers run down my spine as Xiumin's hand brushed lightly caressed my sides and shoulder.

I returned the gesture and felt him sigh contentedly and sucked in a shaky breath. The effect we had on each other was like magnets. We attracted each other in any given situation. Give it in a fan sign or at the dorm. It felt weird when we weren't holding hands or touching each other. 

"Good morning," Xiumin said huskily. I looked up at him and saw his eyes looking at me. He looked at me with a sleepy smile and eyes hanging low from tiredness. I returned the smile and brushed my nose against his lightly.

He let out a soft laugh and sat up. I looked up at him and admired his beautiful structure. My hand found its way to his back and began caressing him in a gentle way. Throughout this i had sat up and my arms were wrapped around him, giving him a back hug. He loves those types of hugs. Xiumin relaxed against my touch and a sigh of content and sweet happiness left his lips.

I smiled and placed my head on his back, enjoying the feeling of having him wrapped in my arms.

"I love you," I suddenly let out without thinking. The moment seemed right for that confession, even though we both knew that we loved each other. It's not just because of the moment that I told him I loved him. I've always and will always love him. I want to tell everybody that I love him. He's my one and only.

Xiumin giggled and grabbed my arms and pulled my front closer to his back. I got so close to him that I could feel his heartbeat.

"I love you too, chennie," my heart warmed at his words and I felt as if my whole body was being wrapped up in a blanket of sweet love. My cheeks heated up and I snuggled myself into him.

To kill the perfect environment, my stomach let out whale-like growl and I felt hunger slowly taking over my senses. I whined and involuntarily let go of Xiumin. He chuckled at me and I looked over his back to send me a playful smile.

"Someone's hungry, huh?" He joked and I swapped his back with my hand. I stood up and found a clean pair of boxers and pulled them on. I stretched out my body and went to look for pants and I shirt.

As I pulled on my clothes I noticed that Xiumin hadn't moved out of his place on the bed yet and I looked over only to see him admiring my body. I blushed deeply and pulled up my pants and buckled them up with a belt.

"You were amazing last night, baby," Xiumin softly said and a heat wave of shyness captured me. I giggled doubtfully. I was grateful for his statement, I really was, but it still made me blush.

"You too, babe," I replied and looked at him shyly with a smile. Xiumin chuckled and went up to hug me from behind. He placed his lips on my neck and kissed it.

He released me and went down on his knees at my front to hug my waist. His lips left sweet kisses all over my stomach.

"Hello, little sweetheart. I hope you're doing well on your mummy's belly. Daddy can't wait to see you. I love you so much," Xiumin said to the baby in my belly. I felt my heart at his sweet words and put my hands on stomach as well.

"And mummy can't wait to see you either. I will take good care of you,my baby. I love you," my voice cracked at the end of my sentence. This was such a precious moment. Xiumin, I and our baby together. I can't wait to start a family with Xiumin.

We stayed like this for about a minute later, before my stomach growled once more.

"Get some clothes on, were gonna go and get something to eat. The baby is hungry like its mummy," I said and wiggled out of Xiumin's grasp to get my shirt on. Xiumin chuckled and went to get some clothes on.

When we got downstairs my mom and dad had already eaten and were now seated in the living room watching TV.

"Good morning, omma and appa," I announced and they both looked our way, smiles covering their faces.

"You two sure slept for a long time. It's already 11 am!" My mom said and Xiumin and I laughed at her. It's been a long time since we got to sleep till we had slept enough. Our schedules were very tiring at times and sometimes we'd only get a few hours of sleep. Thinking back on the days before we got kicked out made me feel a pang of pain in my heart and I looked down.

"Yeah, well it's been a long time since we've had a good nights sleep," Xiumin said answering for me, when he saw that I wasn't going to reply. He snaked an arm around my waist and held me close. My mom and dad looked at us with sympathetic looks and we smiled at them.

"It's alright though. Rest all you want. We know what things you've gone through these past week," Xiumin and I smiled widely at them and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

It felt weird not being in EXO after so many years as a group. It felt like I had lost a part of myself. My life wasn't fully complete without the rest of the boys. Xiumin felt that I was sad and hugged me from behind. I smiled and leaned into his touch letting him embrace me and tear away all the sadness that had filled me up.

I hope for the sake of everyone that this goes well.

• • •

Pretty shitty and meaningless chapter, but it's pretty fluffy and we need more fluffy XiuChen moments. Hallelujah amen. Lmao hahaha

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

- - -

Always_EXO-L