Twenty Seven- Italian

The Alpha's Huntress
2014© Ina Seele
Twenty Seven- Italian

This chapter is dedicated to:
*** @JennaCagurangan ***
Thanks for the support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dimitri's POV

I felt the kick to my abdomen while sidestepping the bite of a vampire. Every single wolf in the area that was able to fight joined the battle, but this never seem to have an end.

Suddenly every vampire stood still, as if on trance. I didn't question it; no pup questioned it and attacked, taking out as many as possible.

I soon realized what had them in a brain freeze when I heard her icy voice. Even I stood still, pushing my hearing senses out to hear her.

I shifted to my human form and walked forward, mind-linking Stephan. He was also listening to Kat, who had every vampire and wolf listening to her every word like a spell. We both thought it had something to do with her being the Hybrid.

"Where's The Lord of Blood?" She shouted.

I felt it. It was making me listen to her and forget all my surroundings. It was like being afraid she might snap her fingers and having your head fall off because you weren't listening. It made me and my wolf uncomfortable, but proud.

Everyone stepped away until there was an isle from the balcony where Catarina was standing all the way across to where Elijah was.

"Isabelle come home," I heard Elijah say.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"Because I want you home," he answered.

"I'm not Isabelle am I?" She asked him anger in her voice. "That's what you wanted me to be!" She shouted, angry.

"That's what you were meant to be!" Elijah shouted back with fury, but it was a small whisper in rebuttal against Kat's words. For some reason she was able to make her words scarier than the devil speaking through a possessed person.

"I want my memories back," she said after minutes. "They don't belong to you."

"You belong with me now."

Her growl was audible too. I was at least half mile away from her and her growl was loud and clear.

"I would've gone back with you father," she said, her voice deadly small. "However you would steal my memories again."

"I promise not to," Elijah said. That was a really big lie. The moment Catarina remembers who she is, what she's been through, her first goal will be to rip his throat out.

"You have two options," she said back with her terrifying bittersweet tone. That tone, that small but terrifying voice, it was obvious all this time it was a gift. "Take all your men and women out of my territory and I will forget about this. Second option, we will finish what you started but I'm joining in. I'm trained, father," she smirked to add to her evilness. "I can bite thirty vampires in ten minutes. It'd take me five hours to bring your entire empire down."

I was speechless.

"This is how you pay me everything I've given you?"

Where the fuck did the paternal demands kicked in?

"I'm not asking for anything but you leaving without getting hurt. I might not know any of these people the way I did before but- I have to figure things out and they will help me."

"This is a mate subject?"

"None of your business," she gritted through her teeth.

"Right," he said and chuckled. "Just like before you can't take a decision of your own without having a mate control you."